Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Once in Lifetime Experience with Professional, Wonderful Guides!

My family just returned from our first time ever visiting Patagonia in Chile. We often go rafting... read more

Reviewed May 7, 2019
IJustWantToPost
Exceptional company + great addition to hiking the W

This is an exceptional company. My wife and I did the three-day trip, which essentially combines... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2019
oaks34

Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Natales
from $66.00
from $211.00
from $86.00
from $1,049.00
More Info
All reviews kayak trip rio serrano paddling experience dry suit grey lake highlight of our trip top of the line unforgettable experience delicious meal sister company highly recommend this company his team three days high winds via email pisco sours w trek
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Torres Del Paine is an amazing place! Experiencing it from the Grey Lake (and then River) between those incredible icebergs was a unique experience. Leslie and Cristian are amazing people, perfect guides and instructors, the equipment is awesome and the snack was really good and so thoughtful! It is a MUST DO when you are at Torres Del Paine! És increible!!!
Muchas Gracias Kayak en Patagonia!

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I did the kayak tour at the Grey River… it was AMAZING! We were in a small group and Cristian and Leslie were absolutely the best! The weather was a little off but they the ride simply unforgettable! I felt like a true explorer! We all made a plan to have the best approach at the 'tempanos'. We stopped, made ourselves a nice lunch to wait our window and get in the water again. They were always near and giving us instructions… After our little adventure we went down the river! As it may sound crazy the scenery was even prettier and more adventurous! And after all the paddling we stopped for a final meal together! And may I add that the snacks (more like a lunch for me) was very delicious and thoughtful! Thank you so much for everything! :D

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I did a 3 day sea kayaking trip with 4 other friends. Our primary guide was Jose Miguel but we interacted extensively with Chris and Leslie as well. All three of them are selfless, caring and inspiring individuals who are great to talk to. Despite dealing with a lot of bad weather, Jose Miguel made sure we had a blast while sea kayaking. He prepared us effectively and challenged us while making sure we were still having fun. Chris and Leslie are delightful people and were present during the first night of our kayaking trip. All three cooked up a feast of lamb, chicken, salmon, salad, potatoes and much much more; it was the best lamb I've ever had! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Very serious tour operator, "Hello Patagonia", mother company of "Kayak En Patagonia", planed all of our trips when we got there, Torres del Paine full day trip, navigation to the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers, horse back riding, rental gear, kayak and bird watching.
The personnel are patient and take there time to explaine different options according to our time frame, Cristian and his team have a good thing going, keep up the good work guys!

Date of experience: November 2013
1  Thank AtacamaGuide
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Deep knowledge of the place and amazing guides. Beautiful location and great activities. Exceptional company! #1 in patagonia!!