“Very thoughtful dishes cooked to perfection”
Review of Aldea restaurant

Aldea restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: (Close from May to September 2017 for low season) Aldea Restaurant looks to develop the concept of eating good. Start from the idea of enjoying every moment of the ritual of eating. Mixing local products with flavors of the Mediterranean, trying to keep each product in its original condition, using products of their own garden, trying to make that delicious it is also healthy. The chef interacts with visitors to create the perfect blend of each dish and a good wine. Slow Food.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I fortunately stumbled upon this cozy restaurant the night before heading out for the 'W' circuit of Torres del Paine. I knew I needed something to start the trip off right. The ambiance is perfect for this town with the natural wood decor and furnishing that could have easily been found in places like Aspen, CO. I ordered the duck with quinoa which was perfect as the duck was falling off the bone. The prices are also reasonable. I actually enjoyed it so much I came back the night I returned and was fortunate to have Chef Pato come out and explain the dishes and make recommendations. I ordered the Hake which again was cooked to perfection. I strongly recommend this for anyone in the area not just as a reward for the hiking but as a reward for healthy and delicious farm to table style food.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay at Puerto Natales. The service is friendly and fast and the food is amazing. The owner/chef comes out and talks you through his menu (his English is excellent). He really takes pride in his work and it shows! His ceviche and seafood curry starters were the best I've had! This place is definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The chef came out from the kitchen and took the time to explain every dish on the menu in English. Couldn't resist the beef which had been slow cooked and the vegetarian tagine. Really wholesome and locally sourced food. Loved it

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here as a group on the way to Torres del Paine and were well taken care of. Fresh simple food, great friendly service and a nice atmosphere make this a fine place to relax over lunch and a glass of wine.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We ate at this amazing little restaurant the evening before our Torres del Paine trek and could not wait to return after our 9 days in the park. The ambiance is cozy and comfortable and like the other reviews, the owner/chef talked us through the menu. The food was absolutely OUTSTANDING and reasonably priced. The first night, we had the hare (tender, juicy, amazing) and the slow cooked beef (delish) followed by pisco sours (not to be missed) and the tres leches cake for dessert (amazing!). On returning from the park, we again had the hare as well as risotto with morels, again both delectable. I cannot adequately express how delicious everything was - you must go and try it yourself!