All reviews meat packing cold storage processing plant horseback riding amazing hotel luxury hotel full board option industrial museum unique experience indoor outdoor pool entire wall food and wine boat trip punta arenas one of a kind chilli picture window
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The Hotel has extraordinary cool design inside-out. The room was spacious & comfortable with the most breath-taking view.

The spa with indoor-outdoor pool was nice and relaxing.

It was my birthday the day we checked-in. Would have been nice if the Hotel could acknowledge with birthday wishes, but instead no one said anything.

The hotel has a really nice restaurant and food was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Madam/Sir,

We really appreciate you detailed feedback, it was a pleasure to have you here. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to visit this part of Patagonia again in the future.

Kind regards,
Marketing&communication manager

Reviewed April 20, 2017

In an unattended location, a great great hotel with a perfect service and a amazing restaurant. One of the best hotels with a very nice exposition of industrial equipment and warehouse. A must for those visiting Chile

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Dear Madam/Sir,

Kind regards,
Marketing&communication manager

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was a meat storage facility for over 70 years and is now tastefully remodeled to a five star hotel yet preserved the historical building. You walk through the building in protected glass walls walkways through huge factory rooms that had big machines or tools. The restaurant food and wine is excellent. Staff are friendly. There's warm swimming pool outdoor and indoor. It's great fun to stay there for a night.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank ctam2016

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are all proud to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to visit us again.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

This is definitely the finest hotel in which I have ever had the privilege to stay. After the initial shock of the exterior view of the hotel from the car park, after all it was a meat packing factory preserved by order, it is wonder all the way! Everything about it is fantastic and so different. We had a guided tour of the Hotel/Factory which just blew us away.
The restaurant was brilliant with wonderful food from an extensive menu and a superb wine list. Service seemed to be a way of life to the friendly, efficient staff throughout the hotel.
Excursions operated by the hotel were very, very good and the 'Picnics' provided were excellent.
Nothing was too much bother for the hotel staff and guides. They even taught me how to drink Mate properly!

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank George R

Reviewed April 1, 2017

My stay at this spectacularly luxurious property in Patagonia was flawless from beginning to end. Attention to details is evident at every turn.
The property itself is jaw-droppingly spectacular. A bright, passionate architect has captured the absolute essence of the surroundings within the building so that everywhere you look you see the stunning natural environment outside.
Rooms are striking and luxurious with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the sea, and huge bathrooms with a separate bath and shower and French beauty products.
All floors are heated throughout the entire hotel, including in the rooms which is a welcome luxury.
The spa is one of the best anywhere. Both the hammam and sauna have massive windows overlooking the vista, as does the steaming plunge pool - there is even a warm pool outside next to the ocean, if you dare. Amazing massages.
The huge restaurant is a highlight, with fabulous New York style interiors, brilliant local food including local lamb, hare, alpaca and a range of lighter meals and options off the grill. A range of diverse local wines is on offer.
The full board option was brilliant, as I didn't have to think or stress during the stay.
The horse riding was excellent, and such a beautiful way to take in the surrounds. There are bikes to ride to the local town, about 5km away. My problem was I loved the hotel so much, I struggled to leave it to do anything.
I tried to extend my stay, as I just couldn't get enough. When it was time to go and I'd paid my bill, just when I thought there was nothing left, I was offered hand made chocolate truffles to take home, and a packed lunch for the long car journey to the airport. This is the stuff dreams are made of.

Room Tip: All rooms are brilliant, no negatives.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple