My wife and stayed here for four nights and expected it to be the highlight of out Patagonia holiday. I would only recommend a short stay to experience the great architectural wonder the hotel offers and it's great restaurant.
The location is good for activities in the Puerto Natales area however it is a long way fro Torres Del Paine park. You will spent nearly 5 hours of your day driving to and from the park.
The activities are only done when they have enough people so it may mean you cannot do the activity you would like .
The rooms are excellent. The restaurant menu, staff and food quality was excellent.
The excursions attract a 19% tax which we didn't know about, our $360USD boat trip actually cost $428USD. The boat broke down early on the trip so we were not able to do the complete trip. The staff managed it very well however the day was incomplete and we arrived back 2 to 3 hours late. No apology from the hotel.
We booked transport from the hotel to Punta Arenas. We wanted to continue the Singular experience and have a stress free journey to the airport. At $400 USD the transfer is expensive.
The hotel arranged a pick up time for us of 7 am and also kindly organised an early breakfast for us. After breakfast we went out to find no transport. The hotel forgot to book it. We were promised a discount however it was not given. Why promise it and then say no, we are not discounting it?
We left 40 mins late after much scrambling and just made our flight, thanks to our driver who was great.
Not a seamless experience as we expected. The hotel is very expensive, we expected more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile