First of all, it's not easy getting here; the hotel offers transfers from Punta Arenas, we rented a car and stopped on the road for photographs (Flamingos), The road is well paved and very easy; apparently for 2015 the Puerto Natales Airport will have flights from Santiago.
I really suggest you stay 4 or 5 nights,
And have some time to relax.
The hotel is absolutely amazing, I particularly liked the bar/dining area, the fireplace was a great location to warm after a long excursion.
Regarding the room, we had the standard and it was very complete, toiletries were of first order, all the rooms have the same view and there is enough closet space.
Listen to the hotel on the laundry and don't bring too many clothes, I'm glad I did.
For me deserves a 9.0, considering the remoteness of the location, there were some plates that didn't work (A fish with potato and capers for example), but the vast majority were well thought and executed
There is some room for improvement as there is a notorious difference between breakfast and the rest of the menu (lunch and dinner), I presume because it's included in all the rates;
If you choose the full board program you might be a little disappointed.
On a curious note, having so many sheep around I couldn't find any cheese at the hotel, only goat which there is none in Patagonia!
A 10, the guides (Michael,Chachin) and the manager Gonzalo made this a special trip for me, guys if you ever read this thank you from the bottom of my heart, you made this trip!
The excursion to the Glaciers, Torres del Paine, the Jineteo competition were amazing experiences, specially because of these guys.
Thank you Singular, I'll be back with my kids in a few years and hope that your new hotel in Santiago will be as amazing as this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile