A day's journey south from Santiago via plane and transit van, this one of a kind hotel and location is worth the effort. A ten year renovation programme saw a 19th century brick meat processing factory turned into a design triumph of low level lighting, distressed wood screens and decorative decking, subtle rooms with full wall views over water, hills and the weather rolling up from even more southern Patagonia. service is discrete but friendly. The combined bar/restaurant is comfortable in an old wood, gentleman's club kind of way and the food on offer is a sophisticated take on local, seasonal ingredients. Optional excursions into the neighbouring stunning scenery are easy to arrange. This is a special occasion hotel but the journey of discovery is just the start to the joy if being here. A true delight. Only one drawback - you are isolated 5km out of town...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile