We stayed at the Singular last November, and we had a terrific experience. The hotel space is beautiful and unique, and the preservation of the historic machinery is fascinating. The restaurant and bar space is gorgeous, and we loved sitting in front of the fireplace at night with drinks and sharing our experiences with our fellow guests. The staff were very thoughtful and pleasant and attended to our needs very well. The full board option, while expensive, is an excellent value and made our trip seamless from pickup to drop-off at Punta Arenas airport. I would especially recommend the Torres del Paine outing that takes you on three separate hikes. We had a blast and it was a terrific way to see several different diverse and beautiful areas of the park. We saw tons of wildlife, and I thought it was particularly interesting to see the area of the park that is recovering from the forest fire. We also took the boat trip, but be forewarned that you may not have success getting to the glacier due to winds. We had to turn back, but I thought our guides did a nice job salvaging the trip by taking us to a nearby private estancia for a hike to a viewpoint and lunch. It was clear that they were concerned with safety first (always appreciated) as well as ensuring that we were able to make the most out of our day.
As for the food and wine, it was absolutely terrific. The remote location of Puerto Natales does not allow for limitless variety, but we enjoyed everything that was available and tasted our way through the entire menu. Dinner was high quality with excellent service, and we really enjoyed trying local guanaco, lamb, and hare.
I highly recommend the Singular and hope we will be able to return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile