The hotel opened in November 2011, the rooms are spacious with the window being floor to ceiling, full width of the room looking out over a lake.
The restaurant is excellent with cuisine of the highest quility.The bar area with its high backed comfortable chairs has a style of old world charm, once settled in this is a hard place to leave.
A variety of daily tours are arranged to view the local area, be it by boat or in one of the hotels four wheel drives.
The hotel staff and the tour drivers and guides were excellent, nothing was a trouble to them, at all times they could not do enough to assist you.
The Singular was the high point of our South American holiday.
Travellers looking for a relaxing few days break, The Singular is a must.
Ken Murray Sydney, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 100 acres lining the Fjord of Last Hope in Puerto Bories, in the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile