This is a very different hotel. Built in a meatpacking and cold storage industrial setting from 1915, perfectly preserved with all the steam engines and other equipment still in place.
The original building houses the restaurants, front desk and other common areas, while the guest rooms are newly built with a good level of comfort.
Nothing very fancy, but well appointed,wi-fi is included and works just fine, TV works well when the wind is not too strong. Front desk has adapters for American plugs. The rooms are nice, with big windows offering stunning views of beautiful nature.
The food is excellent and the service is always kind and respectful. They bake own whole-grain bread, make great omelets and as always in Chile, the seafood is outstanding.
If you love nature, walking the trails, visiting national parks, going on a boat trip to see whales and glaciers, riding horses, and can afford it, this is the place to go to.
Don't miss the spa, perfect after a day of adventure in the wind, or a good reason to stay in on a rainy day. Enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile