Over New years, my family and I were supposed to stay at the Explora in Torres del Paine national Park in southern Patagonia. Sveral days prior to our arrival there, a careless hiker set the park on fire and all hotels were closed. After a moment of panic as we were in mid trip, we landed space at the newly opened Singular hotel in Puerto Natalis. Upon our arrival, our first impression was that we had been shipped off to the gulag, then we went inside. What a unique and wonderful experience. The site is raw (a transformed sheep slaughterhouse and packing station dating from 1912). It is now a national historic monument which has been very carefully restored and transformed into a 60 room hotel.
Excursions to many local attractions are offered daily and the food is world class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the surroundings of Puerto Natales, The Singular Patagonia affords guests the opportunity to experience all Chilean Patagonia has to offer - the true Patagonia. From expeditions to nearby glaciers and horseback riding on private ranches to walking tours of historic Puerto Natales and adventurous treks through famed Torres del Paine, The Singular provides guests the full spectrum of extraordinary and beautiful terrain that is Patagonia. Luxury at the end of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Singular Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Singular Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- The Singular Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile