“Hostal Dos Lagunas - good typ for a ACCOMMODATION in Puerto Natales, DURING YOUR TRIP TO THE TORRES DEL PAYNE”
Review of Hostal Dos Lagunas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Puerto Natales
Hostal Dos Lagunas
Ranked #2 of 51 Puerto Natales B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was traveling 6 months through the South America , I had a lot of possibilities stay in various hostels, I must confirm, that “Hostal Dos Lagunas” made a very good impression on me by perfect clean rooms with bathrooms and with exelent breakfasts for a favorable price. This fact was underlined by friendly atmosphere and by professional guide knowledges of hostel owner Alejandro (he was working also as TDP park ranger).

I RECOMMEND!!! --- Michal Topka from the Czech Republic

9  Thank Michal_2013

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Good afternoon,
I was pleased to be staying at this hostel, which has fantastic conditions. The rooms, the bathrooms, the kitchen, etc. are well equipped and very clean. The breakfast is also very good and varied. But more importantly, how was welcomed me, I felt at home. I want to thank Alejandro and Andrea are two wonderful people. In short, this hostel qualify as excellent and advise all persons who travel to Puerto Natales they are hosted on the same.

Buenas tardes,
Tuve el placer de estar en este albergue, que tiene unas condiciones fantásticas. Las habitaciones, los baños, la cocina, etc están bien equipadas y muy limpias. El desayuno también es muy bueno y variado. Pero más importante aún, ¿cómo se me dio la bienvenida, me sentí como en casa. Quiero agradecer a Alejandro y Andrea son dos personas maravillosas. En resumen, este albergue calificar como excelente y asesorar a todas las personas que viajan a Puerto Natales están alojados en el mismo.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Ana M
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Hostal dos Lagunas is very well located in Puerto Natales. Extremely clean,and a very down to earth host and hostess. Alejandro and his Family make you feel at Home,and provide you with all the insight and information you need to travel in Chile and the surrounding area. Feel free to ask any questions. Alejandro is now my Friend.

Room Tip: All Rooms are very good.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank Vince N
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Alejandro, the owner, is very friendly. He and his family joined us at breakfast table and that made me feel warmly welcome. The place is nice, quiet, and clean. Hot shower was really nice after a long walk from Torres. His office corner where you can find flags and souvenirs from all over the world is just next to the kitchen and we could enjoy looking at the number of visitors from all over the world including Thailand!
Great place to stay!

5  Thank ChaiKusuma
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The owner (Alejandro) is a family man and speaks English. We were referred by the tourist agency after disembarking from Navimag. As we speak no Spanish/Chilean(!) it was a great relief to be able to communicate! He lays great emphasis on things that matter to me, like good fresh ingredients for meals and great coffee and scrambled eggs! We didn't sample the evening meal but it too, looked to be good, plain cooking - not that I'm greedy (!). I also enjoyed talking to him very much and learning about life in Pto Natales. The accommodation (a twin room with access to 2 shower rooms) worked fine for us and we slept well. In all, very good value and I would love to go back. Check out the different nationality flags on the kitchen wall - I've since made good the deficiency of the British flag. Although Scottish and Welsh flags were there, Anglophiles could take the (small version) English cross of St George! Sorry N. Ireland - didn't notice if you've got one.

4  Thank AntheaJasmine
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed here outside of the main tourist season. The hostel was warm with good heating and the manager Alejandro was very hospitable and cooked us a lovely breakfast. He also offered good advice about what was possible in the off season and helped us to plan our onward journey with the Navimag. The rooms, bathrooms and kitchen are nice and clean and there is good wifi access and a computer available for use.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank NZChrisTam
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I been two times in dos lagunas , I´m doing my university exchange in chile , and travelling for all patagonia now , the best place to stay is this place for sure ¡¡¡ , they are very very nice , super helpful ¡¡¡ , like the owner´s said , they have the best coffee in town ¡¡¡...real coffee ....
the house is a bit old , but have a special atmosphere and you feel good all the time ¡¡ , nice rooms , lot´s of space , very clean , warm , quiet at night , we slept perfect every night.......breakfast have brown bread ( my first time in chile ) , fruits , yoghurt , the best coffee , etc...very early in the morning , and flexible if you are out of the time ...good , when you want to sleep longer .
Good location in town , and the tour buses pick up for us every morning , that was great , very easy ¡¡¡...the park was awesome ... we get nice weather all day , little bit rain , but not at all.....
Thanks to this family again ¡¡¡¡ , will promise to come back ¡¡¡¡
best place to me and my girlfriend too ¡¡¡
bye