“Phenomenal.”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Phenomenal.”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stopped here to just have a small bite - both were to die for! Had the ceviche and shrimp masala; I would pay to fly back just to eat here again. Don't miss this, it's worth every penny.

• Visited November 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Locust Valley, New York
“new york city good!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

we ate here three times during our week long stay in Puerto natales the food whether it was meat or fish was excellent ! cooked and spiced perfectly, on par with any major city restaurant the staff was courteous and the wine selection was very good ,this place is by far the best option in Puerto natales!

• Visited October 2013
London
“Great food and great service!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across Afrigonia on a one night stop in Puerto Natales having seen the trip advisor signs in the window.

From entering the restaurant we had a good feeling, the decor was themed but not tacky in any way and we were welcomed by a group of very friendly staff.

There was a good selection on the menu despite a couple of items being unavailable. I had the Lamb with apricot and port sauce which I can say was one of the nicest Lamb dishes I've ever eaten. My partner had the spiced chicken with curry sauce which was also delicious.

The meal was complimented by great service throughout despite a large group keeping the staff and the kitchen busy and the meal had lots of nice touches like the 'surprises' when it came to bill paying time (luckily not the price!).

It wasn't the cheapest meal we have eaten but the price was perfectly acceptable for the quality of food and service and I would highly recommend the restaurant to anybody stopping through Puerto Natales for the night.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Afrigonia... Not just a clever name!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Quaint, lovely restaurant in the heart of town. Friendly staff and delicious food. The shrimp and ceviche appetizers started the meal off on the right foot only to be blown away by the steak. The only thing could have made the night better was the chocolate Kilimanjaro. I wish Afrigonia was in my hometown, I would eat there every week!

Visited October 2013
“Great service, good food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a fantastic dinner at Afrigonia. Our waiter was very attentive. I had the lamb rump and my husband had the seafood curry. Both were good with huge portions. Their wine list is a bit short, but adequate. Unfortunately, they were out of many of the menu items. Overally a bit pricey, but generally seems inline with other similar restaurants in town.

Visited October 2013