“It's okay but not the best”

Chocolateria Patagonia Dulce
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Puerto Natales
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Christchurch, New Zealand
“It's okay but not the best”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Anyone that loves chocolate will of course come here but the cake is average and the hot chocolate (although many choices) is again lacking. On the plus it isn't a bad hot chocolate and they didn't burn the milk. I think my quest for the perfect hot chocolate and cake will have to continue. Contenders would be chocolate utopia in Nottingham UK for the hot chocolate and o melhor bolo de chocolate do Mundo in São Paulo for the cake ........ If your passing by.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Redmond, Washington
“A taste of home in Chile”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Great place! We went there today. It was like being in a quaint little American coffee shop. They have a diverse menu of sweets and coffees. Plus, it's warm and cozy on a cool day. If you're in Puerto Natales, you must stop in.

Santiago, Chile
“Cute place”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Its a cozy place for a nice hot chocolate. I tried the one that has pisco, manjar and merken (smoked hot chilli). It was delicious.

Visited February 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Oh sweet delight”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Absolutely the BEST selection of hot chocolate and other chocolate delights. For me it was a tossup between the hot chocolate with orange and Grandma's hot chocolate.

Visited November 2012
Mastic Beach, New York
“Horrible for non-spansh speaking travelers.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have spent two weeks here in Chile I have travel throughout the country on planes boats and I even had a rental car driving the local roads. I was never treated so poorly as I was here. The server was rude and treated my wife and I as second class people. Because I knew limted spanish, I was kept waiting for 20 min for her to take my order with only two other customers in the whole shop.To make things worst she kept us waiting for a another 20mins for the check in a empty shop. She pertent that we werent there. I had to stand in front of the cash register with a copy of someone elses check to get her to let me pay. Too much BS for tastless chocolate. Just spend your money somewhere else almost all of the people in puerto Natales are welcoming.

Visited January 2013