“Cute place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Santiago, Chile
“Cute place”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Its a cozy place for a nice hot chocolate. I tried the one that has pisco, manjar and merken (smoked hot chilli). It was delicious.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Adelaide, Australia
“Oh sweet delight”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Absolutely the BEST selection of hot chocolate and other chocolate delights. For me it was a tossup between the hot chocolate with orange and Grandma's hot chocolate.

Visited November 2012
Mastic Beach, New York
“Horrible for non-spansh speaking travelers.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have spent two weeks here in Chile I have travel throughout the country on planes boats and I even had a rental car driving the local roads. I was never treated so poorly as I was here. The server was rude and treated my wife and I as second class people. Because I knew limted spanish, I was kept waiting for 20 min for her to take my order with only two other customers in the whole shop.To make things worst she kept us waiting for a another 20mins for the check in a empty shop. She pertent that we werent there. I had to stand in front of the cash register with a copy of someone elses check to get her to let me pay. Too much BS for tastless chocolate. Just spend your money somewhere else almost all of the people in puerto Natales are welcoming.

Visited January 2013
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
“Chocolate!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

If you love chocolate you should definately try the chocolate trylogie here, three types of choc in latte. So good! Nice place to sit outside on a sunny day as well.

London, United Kingdom
“Good cakes and coffee”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Had cake and coffee here after lunch. One cake was superb, the other was OK. Coffee was good. Really cute place, inside and out.

• Visited December 2012