“Cute coffee shop feel with good food”
Review of El Living

El Living
Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Testing out the tastebuds after 10 years with a wide range of exciting vegetarian dishes served all day.deckchairs in garden
Reviewed January 11, 2014

During my Patagonia travels, there were not a lot of vegetables served, but El Living helped me make up for it. The ambiance is really cozy - I'd love to hang out there more. It's a coffee shop feel and they have books there you can read. The food is not coffee shop-esque though. The chick pea burger was great, as was the lasagna. They also make fresh juices that were delicious! If I lived in Puerto Natales, I'd definitely be a regular :)

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Vegetarian option at puerto natales.
Food is ok, no more than that. Starter served with cream crackers (would hope for something nicer). Main dish needed more spices/flavours.
I didnt it the sandwiches, but a table next to me did.. They seemed nice.
Service was a bit slow.
Prices area good.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We're surprised to see the negative reviews about the service, our experience was quite the opposite. We found this to be a friendly and cozy restaurant with a good menu. The food was quite tasty. It was an enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

After 5 days hiking this cafe/restaurant was such a find with fresh home made healthy food and smoothies. I must admit i returned a few times and I always struggled to pick something off the menu as it all sounded so good. There were also daily specials to tempt you. Everything I tried was delicious and the environment is quirky but homely. Just what I needed.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

El living tempts you with its many couches, ambient music and warm fireplace. What will keep you here for hours is the delicious, healthy food at reasonable prices and wealth of reading material. We returned every day we were in natales and could have come back for more if time allowed. Also, one of the town's best pisco sours.