“Yummy!”

Ranked #12 of 110 Restaurants in Puerto Natales
Cuisines: International, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Testing out the tastebuds after 10 years with a wide range of exciting vegetarian dishes served all day.deckchairs in garden
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We're surprised to see the negative reviews about the service, our experience was quite the opposite. We found this to be a friendly and cozy restaurant with a good menu. The food was quite tasty. It was an enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

After 5 days hiking this cafe/restaurant was such a find with fresh home made healthy food and smoothies. I must admit i returned a few times and I always struggled to pick something off the menu as it all sounded so good. There were also daily specials to tempt you. Everything I tried was delicious and the environment is quirky but homely. Just what I needed.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

El living tempts you with its many couches, ambient music and warm fireplace. What will keep you here for hours is the delicious, healthy food at reasonable prices and wealth of reading material. We returned every day we were in natales and could have come back for more if time allowed. Also, one of the town's best pisco sours.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This vegetarian café was a highlight for me during our time in Puerto Natales. We had dinner here before going to Torres del Paine and had some of the best food so far on this trip. Nothing fancy, but good healthy clean tasting food. We could literally feel our bodies sucking in all the good vitamins and minerals here! We had freshly squeezed juices, sweet potato soup which was simple but so delicious, and then split our mains. My boyfriend’s was burritos with lots of lettuce, avocado, beans and cheese and mine was a super burger, which was a walnut vege pattie with egg, cheese, tomato and lettuce on wholemeal bread. Both highly recommended. We returned a second time after coming back from Torres del Paine and again had a great meal. An Englishwoman who worked there was even brave enough to have a go at making a flat white coffee for us. We appreciated her effort as we’re only just getting used to the strong bitter coffees which are the norm here.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

As a vegan, I struggled in Argentina. When I made it to Chile, I was brought to El Living by my Chilean friend who said that I would be impressed. And I was! Delicious food, and pleasant conversation in a great atmosphere. I went back twice, and would easily recommend this restaurant to anyone, even if they were not vegetarian.