All reviewsacross the streetclose to the airportlarge mallrooms are cleanshoppingplasticpesosbuseshighwaybusinesschilean
Reviewed December 2, 2014

While i didn´t actually stay in the hotel, i spent a nice evening with a couple of friends at the hotel´s cafe, enjoyed a cold drink and some snacks. The place had a good atmosphere, clean and quiet, food and services were ok.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a basic hotel but a good one. At the height of tourist season I paid about US$50 per night. The room was very clean, good security, good comfort, good privacy. The breakfast was a bit basic but I can't complain considering the price. Otherwise the restaurant was pretty good. The staff is friendly and competent, no complaints except they missed my wakeup call one day. The hotel is located in the main new residential area about 4 miles from the downtown. Across the street is a big shopping mall. All in all, a good experience and I would stay there again.

Es un hôtel básico pero bueno. En la mitad de la estación turística, pagué US$50 por noche. La habitación fue muy limpia, buena seguridad, bien cómodo, buena privacidad. El desayuno fue un poco básico pero no puedo quejarme teniendo en cuenta el precio. El restaurante es bueno. El personal es amable y capaz, no tengo ninguna queja salvo que no recibí una llamada para despertarme una mañana. El hotel está ubicado en el principal barrio residencial unos 7 km del centro. A través de la calle está un gran shopping malo. En pocas palabras: una buena experiencia y me quedaría allí otra vez.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I stayed for two nights at this hotel with family. The check-in and parking process were fine, a lot of people were checking in at once when we arrived so it took a little while but not an unreasonable amount of time. Breakfast in the mornings was good - lots of food even if we showed up later in the morning. If you're looking for a lot of hot food, you will be disappointed. Lots of breads, fruits, and cereals though.

The big down side for us was that we had two rooms on the third floor, separated by several other rooms. Both of these rooms had fleas in them, which we didn't notice until the final day of our stay. Unpacking my bag at home, I noticed that we brought some fleas home with us. Definitely not able to recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Graham S
Ibis C, Gerente at Ibis Concepcion, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Graham S:

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Concepción. I am sorry that this isolated situation ended ruining your experience and therefore your good perception which we always work very hard to keep, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, your satifaction is always our number one priority, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns and please feel free to express this or any other concerns personally with me in your next visit.

Mauricio Bolivar