“Most friendly hostel in the north of Chile”

Hostal Chuquicamata
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Most friendly hostel in the north of Chile”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Before I came to Antofagasta I did not know what I would have to expect. I only knew that I wanted to visit the Paranal Observatorium. Thus, I needed a hostel in Antofagasta. Randomly I found the top hostel Chuqicamata (the father of the owner used to work in the Chuqi mine in those days!).

The hostel it self is a small one with a top location and very clean rooms. Other hostels in this area are not that clean beliefe me!
The hostel run by the owners (Elizabeth and his husband). These guys are so nice, helpfull you would not expect! They helped me to find everything I needed during my stay like bus tickets and to rent a car!

Summary: I come back! Highly recommended hostel.

I wish you guys all the best for the future!

Note: If you arrive by taxi, bear in mind that the street number has an zero in the beginning! My taxi driver did not found the hostel first cause for him 0556 is not equal to 556.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Jonathan B
Hostal C, Propietario at Hostal Chuquicamata, responded to this review, January 30, 2016
For us it was very pleasing to the power assist, for that we are and we do it with pleasure, we learned some German and it was fun, we are blessed to always get people like you, thank you for your visit and review, a hug