Tara Angkor Hotel
  • Breakfast included
$62
$120
3,290 results
All reviewstuk tukpub streetlovely hotelbreakfast buffetfoot massagepool areaclose to angkor watstayed here for nightstown centreus dollarsour honeymoonloved this hotelnice poolwelcome drinkold marketwould highly recommend this hotelhotel restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2014

From the moment we walked in and were given a lovely welcome and a refreshing drink while awaiting check in, the service was friendly and very efficient. The rooms were spacious and nicely appointed. The buffet breakfasts were great with a wide choice of hot and cold foods and catering for anyone's tastes. The pool was great and had plenty of sun loungers. The ambience of the whole hotel was lovely, form the nice outdoor eating area to the lovely and welcoming entrance. The hotel was a little way form the centre of the city but only a $2 tuk tuk ride.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kiwissv
taraangkor, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Whilst I was glad to read that you found our team to be welcoming including you're enjoyable for facilities we provided.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back.

At you services

Reviewed February 18, 2014

It was ok- not all that clean, bed, pillow, linens, and room over all, not very clean or comfortable.
We upgraded to a 1 bd suite it was ok ?? water pressure and temp are solid

over all completely FORGETTABLE experience

would stay at the Raffles had I known better-

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Needless to say, I was extremely concerned to learn about your experience here at our hotel, and would like to extend my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Your experiences is extremely worrying, and I would welcome the opportunity to learn more. If you be so kind as to contact me directly, I will be able to investigate the matter further, and take the appropriate action. I can be reached at: gm@taraangkorhotel.com.

I am sorry that you experienced several shortfalls in service during your stay. Please be assured that these are in no way indicative of the high standards of service of guests have come to expect from us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our room was on the ground floor, spacious and clean. Staff were extremely polite and helpful. Breakfast could be fraught with lots of people and items did run out early. It is a fair way from the centre of Siem reap down a dusty road so recommend taking a TukTuk. The restaurant was reasonably priced and had a selection of Cambodian dishes. A smallish pool area spoiled by children swimming across the width preventing adults swimming lengths. A good spa.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
taraangkor, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for spending time to review us.

It was a pleasure for me to read not only that you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of your guest room, but also that our team were able to make your time with us so enjoyable. I was also glad to read that our location was convenient for your time with us and sorry for traffic of the breakfast while almost of the guest were woken up in the same time as per temple exploring whilst we also attention for space included food refreshment at all time.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I do hope that we will have the opportunity in the near future to welcome you back for what I am sure will be another unforgettable experience.

Best regards

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were booked into this hotel via Trailfinders and it was great. We only used it as a base for 3 nights and it had a good sized triple room with 3 large beds which were very comfortable! The only meal we ate at the hotel was the breakfast buffet which had a good choice of hot and cold food from Western to eastern menu choices. The tuk tuk ride to the centre of town is quick and costs $2 so you know how much it should be for the return trip! Hotel staff call the tuk tuk for you.The staff were very helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. There are not many loungers at the pool but we always got a free one each time we fancied a sunbathe. All in all a great hotel and I'd recommend it as a base.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank moot

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for your time to review us on this website.

It was a pleasure for me to read not only that you enjoyed the comfort of guest room, but also that our team were able to make your time with us so enjoyable. I was also glad to read that our location was convenient for your time with us – we are indeed well located for accessing all area between town and temple while 10 minutes each way.

Best regards

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed 5 nights in January with friends who were on first trip to Asia. Very nice hotel, great room on 3 rd floor away from the noise of the road out front of hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful, great staff at the swimming pool. Plenty of choice at breakfast, tuk tuk right outside, couple of dollars to pub street, great place.
Thanks

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for spending time to review us on this site.

I was so pleased to read that your time spent at our hotel was so memorable, and that you appreciated all the attention to detail that our team work so hard to deliver. Our team members are extremely proud of our hotel, and indeed the service they provide to our guests, so it is always such a pleasure for me to share our guests’ positive feedback with them.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind regards