“Very reliable service”

Hidden Cambodia Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Established in 2001, We provide sustainable day & multi-day cultural (Angkor, Siem Reap, Phnom Penh, Battembong, & throughout the country), Adventure (4WD, dirt bike, motorbike, walking, trekking, camping), ecotourism on the Tonle Sap Lake , incentive / corporate & humanitarian holiday packages & tailor made tours catering for individuals, small and large groups, families and students throughout the country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've worked with Hidden Cambodia for the past couple years and rely on them primarily for group transportation. I orchestrate service learning trips to Cambodia and count on Hidden Cambodia for our van transportation to more remote villages. We also use them for tours around Phnom Penh and areas around Siem Reap. They've always been prompt, reliable, and provided good value and help my students to see areas of Cambodia that would be otherwise inaccessible. Sheila and Paul are always willing to help their customers do and experience more, and the level of service is very personal. I feel as though I could ask for their help with anything in Cambodia and they would deliver! We'll continue to use their services for our tours in Cambodia, especially for vans, drivers, and guides!

1  Thank ntbown

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I am a lone female traveller who was looking for a different perspective on Cambodia. I wanted to see the country 'behind the scenes' experience what life is really like outside the city, away from the tourist traps. Paul my guide accommodated that above and beyond my expectations. Words can't quite articulate how amazing the trip was, seeing the country from a dirt bike. I did a 3 day tour. We travelled on ancient Angkor roads, in the mountains to goat trails through the jungle. Swam in waterfalls, dodged water buffalo and chickens and randomly stopped at huts in remote villages and interacted with the local people. Paul was a wealth of information and always had something interesting to say about the way of life for the Khmer people. I would recommend this adventure to anyone. The guide was very friendly and informative. I always felt safe and secure and I would do it again. He can accommodate people with different riding levels, from families to people who have never ridden before.

6  Thank Hoolie2u
luxlady, Public Relations Manager at Hidden Cambodia Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Many thanks Hooley and very happy your three day dirt bike trip was "amazing and "beyond your expectations". We host many single women who are traveling alone for all kind of trips ( cultural tours, adventure, humanitarian and also the most extreme.. dirt biking) and believe a great sense of trust has been built up over the last 17 years with lady travelers who trust out service and guides impeccably. Your tour does sound amazing and we do hope you will return again

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great organisation. Saved me so much time that I was able to see lots more. Transport and well informed guide made my limited time worthwhile.Value for money.If I have another opportunity to visit Cambodia again I would not hessitate to use again

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We had an amazing time with Hidden Cambodia in 2009. They organised our hotel in Siem Reap - our tours of Angkor Wat & the surrounding areas as well as our 4wd tour to Ko Ker for an overnight stay. We took sleeping mats to one of the "dirt poor" villages where the people with nothing shared their smiles with us. We saw what a difference a well could make to these lovely people.
In 2010 our we & some friends donated a well in memory of my wife's father.
So now it's 2013 and we returned for a 3 day / 2 night 4wd trip to Bakan,Preah Vihear and of course to see our well in action which was great - the people are still doing it hard but they no longer have a 10k round trip to fetch water.
I noted that one reviewer complained ( maybe commented rather than complained ) that it was expensive compared to 5 star hotels. Well - yes but when u stop & consider 5 Star hotels are cheap in Asia, he and we had the services of the wonderful guide Yousurin from 8.00am on day one until 6pm on day 3. Plus a driver, some tours have a cook as well, a 4wd vehicle and as the other reviewer points out the most remarkable experiences with local people.
This time we took uniforms to a school & it was a priceless experience that we will never forget.
Back in our lovely hotel with running water,flushing toilets & swimming pool we reflect again on just how lucky we are & how much we take water for granted.
We will definitely be asking Hidden Cambodia ie Paul & Sheila to organise another well for us .
Of course that will probably mean we have to come back - great!
Btw they now use a different guest house in Preah Vihear where the food was good & we got a great nights sleep.

1  Thank elestoban
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My boyfriend did a lot of research before booking our dirt bike tour and this company offered the best of everything. I am a beginner and the lesson was great so I was a lot more comfortable. I don't know why anyone would suggest its overpriced, it was actually very competitive and worth every cent. It was the highlight of our time in Cambodia. If your considering doing this you should!

luxlady, Manager at Hidden Cambodia Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Many thank for you comments and review. We have many guests who wish to learn , like yourself and so we start at the beginning with them in a motocross training day , with some good ground near our office and with experienced trainers who have been at this a long time. A good bit of support is needed at the beginning of this day and we were delighted you got "up and away" in a short time! Many thanks for travelling with us.