All reviews boutique hotel angkor wat an oasis tuk tuk driver mr cambodia market pickup
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

My family which included ( 2 children: 5 years old and 18 months, my husband and mom and dad in their sixties) stayed in Kralanh Petite Villa for 3 nights in January and kicked off the new year with their staff upon arrival. They paid attention to every detail. We were met at the airport with a car seat which was so thoughtful, there was a lovely kids club where I could relax when my children were at play. The pool is very nice and perfect to spend time after a hot day of seeing the amazing temples. They created the most fun atmosphere for the new year and included our family in their celebration. Every member of the staff is kind and willing to help you with anything you need. You feel you are staying at a 5 star hotel but without the stuffiness of a big resort. The hotel is well equipment with every room having a nice bathroom, lovely furnishings and balcony. The food is also very good if you choose to eat at the hotel. We could not recommend this place more. I plan to go back when I return to Cambodia. I would also recommend using this hotel and its manager, Mengly for assistance with your itinerary. They are very familiar with the area and can plan some great excursions for you. I was very happy with the exceptional service prior to, during my stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Trek553503
Reviewed January 9, 2017

My wife and 4 adult family spent 4 days at Kranlah Petite Villa in December 2016. We occupied 3 of the 6 rooms. We were trated as royalty by Ms. Roak, the site manager and her staff. Rooms are spacious with excellent furnishings and decotation, and an ample terrace facing the pool. The hotel is located in an outskirt of Siem Reap, so you can see and feel alittle of the local life. It is located closer to the Angkor temple and complex. In the evening, they provide free tuk-tuk transport to and from town.

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank francisco0724
Reviewed January 7, 2017

This tiny 6-room hotel is well located, in between the town of Siem Reap and the temples. The staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. In the evenings, they offer free tuk-tuk rides to/from town.

The food is not great, but there are plenty of options in town (I recommend the Chanrey Tree restaurant, great food and lovely decor).

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank Mari A
Reviewed January 7, 2017

This is a wonderful place that allows you to get a true sense of the Cambodian culture. We had a three day stay over the new year and joined in the local celebration where they also had a beautiful birthday cake for our son. Our family will always remember our stay here.

1  Thank Travelingyees
Reviewed January 7, 2017

Upon arrival we were greeted by the nicest staff we have come across in Cambodia by a long shot. We consider ourselves very lucky to have checked in on New Years eve as the hotel was having a party thrown by the owner Lynda for her staff. We were treated like old friends and family by everyone, it was a special treat for us. As mentioned before there are only 6 villa's so the place is not packed with people making noise. Very family friendly. They have there own tuck tuck driver that took us around town as well as the Angkor Wat temple. Over all just a great stay for us. We highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for more than the typical large chain hotel or the dumpy hotels that are common on the beaches here.

Room tip: All of the villa's are the same, 3 upstairs, 3 down below.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple