Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We stayed at this villa for 2 nights. It is located further in Veal Village so the way there is 5 minutes of dirt road. The villa itself is small, I think they have less than 10 rooms in total which makes it ideal for a peaceful getaway. The deluxe room was very nice, complete with amenities you will see in most 4-star and 5-star hotels. It's clean and has your usual requisite amenities like TV, aircon, wifi, refrigerator, security deposit box, hairdryer. Be aware though that the toilet and sink are in separate from the shower which I think is common in Cambodia but for us was unusual. The breakfast is typical combination of Western and local food where you have to order it the previous night so they can prepare in advance. The staff, I have to say, were very attentive and helpful.

All in all, a good stay in this villa. Definitely recommend for your Siem Reap stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank njorker
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

My time at Kralanh Petite Villa was one of the most pleasurable stays I've ever had at a hotel or resort. Mr. Mengly extended a greeting to me and offered to send someone to pick me up at the airport at no charge. Rath is always smiling and truly goes out of her way to make her guests happy and comfortable. Mr. Lay is a wonderful and competent tuk tuk driver, and the entire staff is extraordinarily kind and caring. Also, the food I had at the hotel was some of the best I had in all of Southeast Asia. Kralanh Petite Villa is a jewel, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing stay in Siem Reap.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank amandelbaum85
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

It has simply been amazing. We felt unbelievable welcome at kralanh petite villa. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was perfect too - great quality and choices. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood between the town center and the temples. Thanks again to everyone at this great place!

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2016

The Kralanh petite Villa is one of those properties that you can't really slot into any of the standard categories. It is not a luxury star hotel by any standards, nor does it have all the associated trappings or the fancy price tag that inevitably comes along. Yet, it is not a budget hostel either or a homestay or even an airbnb apartment, even though the prices are very very reasonable. It is, indeed, what it claims to be - a boutique property. Overall, I would rate the property very highly because of the location, size of rooms, level of maintenance and cleanliness and most certainly for the level of courtesy displayed by the staff. It was a very pleasant experience staying there and I would recommend the place for anyone travelling with a small family or in a small group to Siem Reap.

Room tip: There are only six rooms so i guess any room would be as good as the others :-)
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

I have been to 35 countries and over hundreds of hotels. I have never received the kind of service that I received here. It was better than the majority of four seasons. Booked my circus tickets. My tour for Angkor Wat and all of our transportation. When I come back to Siem Reap, there is no doubt I will stay here. They are amazing!! The front desk is incredible. They made my time in Siem Reap so enjoyable!

Date of stay: June 2016