This hotel was among our favorite for our whole trip to vietnam and cambodgia. Here are the reason why:
- includes free pickup in tuktuk from the airport and one way shuttle to the city (to come back you can hire any tuk tuk for 2$, they will ask 3, but hold your grounds. Also, do not forget to keep a business card of the hotel with you for the address.
- nice and clean swimming pool. You will find it a nice plus after a day exploring temples in the heat of cambodia.
- the hotel restaurant serves amazing food at decent price. They put the total on your bill, which you pay at the end, and they accept credit cards.
- very accomodating staff. When wearrived, we had defectuous AIr Conditionning (probably clogged filters). Although we had to insist politely, they could find us another room until the maintenance crew could fix it.
- very peaceful as it is away from the city. If you want to go to the city, a tuktuk is always waiting in front of the hotel and they will bring you there for free.
- very friendly and always smiling staff.
We highly recommand this hotel.
Note that with this hotel, you will really enjoy the swimming pool if you do your temple exploration starting early morning (sunrise) up to around noon. Our next review will be about the angkor temples.More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included