See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I must say that I have been quite disappointed with my stay at lotus lodge. The staff have been friendly and helpful and I have no issue what so ever with them. My problem is with other things such as: our room having no hot water, the air conditioning not working properly and spitting water all over the room. There was no safe and no fridge in the room and the bathroom was falling apart. The room was cleaned only twice in the 5 nights we stayed and I had laundry done which I found in the lobby. No one told me it was there, so lucky I found it.
I'm pretty easy to please but I'm disappointed with my overall stay at lotus lodge.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My group of friends and I visited this hotel over Christmas time until the New Year. When we arrived it was late in the evening and the hotel was very accommodating to get us from the airport to their place, a little bit out of the center of town in a local area which was a nice change as we had just come from staying at a hotel in the center of Phnom Pehn. Javier the owner from Canada was there to greet us on arrival and get us settled. He's a very friendly guy and was happy to share any info on Siem Reap or the hotel with us. What struck us was his honesty as he pointed the pros and flaws around the hotel that he was working on improving. You don't see this honesty in hoteliers too often. Oh ya, they threw a rockin Christmas party for the guests and staff. Great night guys from all of us who stayed with you over Christmas and the New Year.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank robbyprost
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Having read the reviews I would suggest you check your room meets them. I had more than one room so can say the quality varied. In one there was no fridge and no secure draw our safe. There was no hot water either despite being pointed out three times in the five night stay. In addition the air con was pathetic. In summer it would be hopeless. Yet each room was the same price.

Most annoying were the late make up of rooms negation any afternoon rest and late night drinking smoking and discussing outside our room which appeared to be the staff. There is a perfectly adequate bar and common area for it.

We travel widely and for the price this hotel needs to attend to the ambivalent and varying standards of rooms in a growing market of more central offerings.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dean G
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Lotus Lodge is very nice, for the price you can't go wrong, is a bit far from the pub street but a quick tuk tuk ride from the friendliest staff will take you for less than $2 dollars. The pool and bar are just breathtaking, it feels like a hidden resort away from the hustle of the city. The lotus lodge is very close to the temples. The food in the restaurant is terrific and the free breakfast is substantial. The owners are hard working and always their to help with any question or concerns. Love this place and will definitely will return. The only thing i dislike was the pillows, they were too hard and couldn't sleep well.

Room Tip: very good for the price but a little far from the main night attractions.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed for 5 nights and were very happy with the experience and found it to be very good value budget hotel. We liked the fact that it was outside of the hustle and bustle of Siem Reap. The room was clean and comfortable, and transportation to anywhere in the area was never a problem. The swimming pool was a real bonus. The food was good with a reasonable selection of local and western food available. Staff were very friendly and helpful in arranging transportation and tours. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple