See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights and extended my stay for another 3 nights. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. I felt like I was at home when I stayed at this hotel. I'd definitely recommend this. The hotel was out of the busy tourist area too which was nice. Drinks on the tower was also great".

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
7  Thank Kate B
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We booked into the Lotus Lodge for 3 nights while exploring Siem Reap and the temples, and added a 4th night we liked it so much. The room was large, clean, and a good value for the money we paid. The restaurant was good and very convenient after a long day of touring. We were originally drawn to stay here because of the pool and it really enhanced our stay - giving us a nice place to relax after a hot day. The Lodge is located outside of the main tourist strip, which made it quiet and it is rural enough to give you a real taste of Cambodia.

What really made us feel at home here, though, was the staff. The man at the front desk went out of his way repeatedly to help us, the ladies in the restaurant were very pleasant, and the new managers were extremely friendly and wanted to hear about our experience at their lodge.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank Beth_Amy_K
Reviewed February 19, 2012

We stayed for 4 days and were very impressed. This lovely hotel is close to town as well as the temples, while at the same time far away enough from the traffic so that you feel as though you are in your own tropical oasis, with great food, friendly and helpful staff and clean rooms.

5  Thank Teashworth
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I was really impressed with the service at this hotel, especially the restaurant. My boyfriend and I had dinner on the tower, and it was amazing because we could see the temples while eating our delicious dinner watching the sunset. It was soooo romantic. Just want to give this recommendation as a way of giving back to the wonderful experience I had.

Date of stay: February 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank smiley506
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights during our visit in Siem Reap and had a wonderful time. The staff were helpful. The hotel is out of the tourist area so it gives you a good feel for an authentic cambodian scene. The restaurant food was very good and we really enjoyed drinks on the viewing tower watching the sunset over the temples. The pool was also nice after a hot day at the temples.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple