$108
$161
$49
$47
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$50
$45
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
$56
$41
$248
$225
$69
$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

$134
$116
$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$34
$28
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $31/night.

All reviewspub streetangkor watreasonable hotelwalking distancetuk tuknoodle soupwelcome drinkgymwatsmassage
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed for only 1 night as we have to move from our previous hotel due to fully booked.
As I did not check out and used all the facilities, I couldn't comments on those.
- The room was clean, bright and spacious with full amenities. The pool view was a bonus.
- Value for money.
- It is located only 10 min walk away from old market & pub street. Good location for eating, shopping & partying.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast inclusive - good spread.
- I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank WanderKatt
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
It helped that I had just come from a basic guesthouse in the country in Cambodia! Our room (staying with a friend in a double room) was clean and well sized with nice views of the pool and garden. The room safe was necessary and worked well. Breakfasts (included in the price) were buffet with a huge range of beautiful options. The service was impeccable, and location was central. My only gripe was that the jacuzzi wasn't working when I was there, and no explanation as to time frame on repairs! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Ruth-Ellen M
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. We had 2 rooms (1 triple and 1 double).

My first impression when I enter the hotel? I don't feel welcome. Both the receptionist and bell boy did not greet us with a smile.

Rooms are big and we had good varieties of food for breakfast. However, the waiter/waitress are slow in clearing our tables.

The lobby is quite big however, we felt humid and lack of air flow everytime we are at the lobby.

We tried the Spa, nothing special, we can get better ones outside.

All in all, its a good hotel with basic amenities but there are room for improvement.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindyliew12
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Was booked into this hotel by SIF which has done its research and finally chose the hotel.

Hotel ticked all the right boxes, without being overly impressive. Still, given that it is a 4 star hotel, it provided very great value for money.

1. Location is near to Angkor Wat and the airport, also within walking distance to supermarkets, hospital, shops and of course the Old Market and Pub Street
2. Room service was friendly and efficient. Room was very clean, albeit a little dated. Food in the hotel was decent and the breakfast spread was adequate and impressive, given the standards in Siem Reap.
3. Hotel pool was reasonable (Not as huge as the picture) but the salty water taste a little weird. Apparently from the hotel info, the pool was designed with a salty water system!
4. Hotel massage was forgettable. Nothing to shout about
5. Pub was pretty empty though service was great (Maybe because it was empty)

Generally, it delivered whatever was promised and for the price paid, was great value for money!

Room Tip: Choose rooms near the pool for better Wifi reception!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank leesysg
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Hotel is situated perfectly in front of the river where the night market and pub street are walking distance. About 5-10mins. I love the fact that the hotel is not situated in front of the main road coz it looked very noisy and dusty (literally). The concierge will gladly assist you in getting a tuktuk driver to the Angkor Wat. I think our driver always parks his tuktuk at the side of the hotel for "marketing purposes." It takes about 15-20mins to get to the Angkor Wat. The driver will know where to take you and will even find you a store where they don't overprice drinks.

The room was a bit small and the bathroom looked old. Breakfast was great. Lobby area was spacious but gets a bit too crowded when groups were there. Reception staff were attentive to our queries. Enjoyed using the pool. Loved their jacuzzi!

Strongly recommend this place. Your money won't be wasted here! :)

Room Tip: 1) The place is huge but the lifts are located in the middle. You may try to request rooms close/far from the lifts depending on your preference. 2) Try to arrange day tours with the same tuktuk driver to get discounts.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple