$108
$100
$47
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

$175
$161
$248
$225
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
$57
$41
$69
$45
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $52/night.

$69
$61
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

$119
$104
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$32
$24
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $28/night.

All reviewspub streetangkor watreasonable hotelwalking distancetuk tuknoodle soupwelcome drinkgymwatsmassage
Reviewed August 20, 2012

“Asia Best Travel & Tour” helped us to book a room in Angkor Riviera Hotel for 4 nights at $30 per night. It turns out our best stay in our Southeast Asia trip so far.

Our room was pretty new and clean, beds were comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good. Staffs were friendly and helpful. The location was very close to the night market and pub street, many restaurants there. It was wonderful to have a nice dinner every evening.

It was easy to hire a tutu driver just outside of the hotel on our second day, the cost was $12. His driving skill was better than the driver we hired on the street on our first day.

Though, it didn’t appear that staffs were knowledgeable on buses to Bangkok from Siem Reap. They didn’t know how many bus companies were doing the business, which was better etc. After asking a few agents on pub street, found out that “Hang Tec” was the most popular. Buses left at 6:00am, 8:00am and 11:30am, hotel pick-up was offered. Regular air-condition bus was $9 each. VIP bus ticket was $13, a bottle of water and snack were provided on the bus, but on Cambodia side only. Minivans on Thailand side were all same. Our trip from Siem Reap to Bangkok was about 12 hours total, including 3+ hours to cross border.

The last, it would be nice if the hotel could provide local maps to their guesses.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We visited Siem Reap in March of 2012 & decided to stay at the Angkor Riviera Hotel based on a recommendation of relatives. We were completely satisified to the extent that when we returned again this August 2012 with 2 of our children & a friend we did not hesitate to once again book rooms at this very same hotel. This time we were able to get a room for 3 people as well. The location, pool, room amenities & the cheerful helpful & friendly staff combine to make it a pleasant stay. Minutes out of the hotel door you are where the shopping, restaurants & even before you take a step there are numerous offers of transportation. We chose to book the same guide we were recommended in March. Excellent tours & really great weather. We will definitely stay here again when we return.

Room Tip: We prefer a room overlooking the pool and close to the ground floor if possible.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gerry S
Reviewed August 1, 2012

nice hotel next to the river. no air con on the first floor so lobby & restaurant are very hot and humid. wifi is only on the first floor & in the pool area. Room was fine & bath and shower were good.

Room Tip: get a lower floor room so maybe you can pickup wifi in the room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel was just perfect for my 4 day, 3 night stay in Siem Reap. I arrived late afternoon and was thinking I would have to deal with getting a taxi, but to my (very happy) surprise there was a car from the hotel waiting for me at the airport even though I never gave them my flight information. This was just the beginning of a wonderful and helpful stay at the Angkor Riviera. The man who drove me from the airport was just as nice as could be, made me feel very comfortable in the city and was super helpful with food and must see spots in the city. Before I even got to the hotel I booked him to drive me around the Temples the next day (a steal all day private driver in an air con car no tour groups to deal with for $30 totally worth it if you want to do all the Wats on your own). Once I arrived at the hotel they were waiting with a cool hand towel and fresh O.J. check in was a breeze and the room was perfect. Very clean, cool A.C. free bottled water, and very quite even thought I was facing the street. During my whole visit the staff was ready and willing to answer any questions I had whether it be about the hotel or Siem Reap itself. Also the room included breakfast, I don't know about you but my day does not start until I have coffee and it was perfect here, the breakfast was huge, with Eastern and Western style food to choose from and an omelet bar (also plenty of options for a vegetarian, and non egg eater). The breakfast was every morning from 6 to 9 a.m. so plenty of time to get in some yummy food before you hit the town. The location was also just perfect, 5 minute walk to the night market and pub street, even at night I felt very safe walking to and from the hotel (being a single female traveler) and a 10 minute walk to the old market and the National Museum. The Siem Reap river is right across the street and a great place to take a stroll and people watch. It is also about as close to Angkor Wat as you can get, I started with the furthest temple and worked my way back to the main Angkor Wat. With the driver and me talking my sweet time looking at the beautiful Wats it took about 1/2 a day (only did 6 temples in total). And there is nothing better than jumping into the cool pool after a day of temple walking and the Cambodia heat.
I could not have asked for a better place to stay both in convince and hospitality, I will for sure come back to this hotel and for sure Siem Reap again, people, food, culture, and history everything in Siem Reap is worth the trip you will not be disappointed.
Also if you want a great driver E-mail Mr. Roath for a private car to tour the temples, it is totally worth it and he is amazing, nice, helpful, knowledgeable about the temples,Cambodia and so much more. yamadaphal@hotmail.com he will make you feel like you are just hanging out looking at some amazing sights!!!!!
Great stay in a wonderful hotel in an even better city

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank selenasto
Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you're looking for a hotel with big, beautiful rooms with king-size bed, desk, sofa, coffee table etc., then go for this hotel. It's good value for money. Great, central location in the middle of Siem Reap. The room rate ($40) included a decent breakfast. There is a swimming pool, but it's a bit small. The gym is not in good condition and the machines are old and broken.
Although the hotel has no charm or ambience, it's worth staying here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple