$108
$175
$161
$49
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $56/night.

Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
$56
$89
$34
$32
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspub streetangkor watreasonable hotelwalking distancetuk tuknoodle soupwelcome drinkgymwatsmassage
Reviewed August 1, 2012

nice hotel next to the river. no air con on the first floor so lobby & restaurant are very hot and humid. wifi is only on the first floor & in the pool area. Room was fine & bath and shower were good.

Room Tip: get a lower floor room so maybe you can pickup wifi in the room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This hotel was just perfect for my 4 day, 3 night stay in Siem Reap. I arrived late afternoon and was thinking I would have to deal with getting a taxi, but to my (very happy) surprise there was a car from the hotel waiting for me at the airport even though I never gave them my flight information. This was just the beginning of a wonderful and helpful stay at the Angkor Riviera. The man who drove me from the airport was just as nice as could be, made me feel very comfortable in the city and was super helpful with food and must see spots in the city. Before I even got to the hotel I booked him to drive me around the Temples the next day (a steal all day private driver in an air con car no tour groups to deal with for $30 totally worth it if you want to do all the Wats on your own). Once I arrived at the hotel they were waiting with a cool hand towel and fresh O.J. check in was a breeze and the room was perfect. Very clean, cool A.C. free bottled water, and very quite even thought I was facing the street. During my whole visit the staff was ready and willing to answer any questions I had whether it be about the hotel or Siem Reap itself. Also the room included breakfast, I don't know about you but my day does not start until I have coffee and it was perfect here, the breakfast was huge, with Eastern and Western style food to choose from and an omelet bar (also plenty of options for a vegetarian, and non egg eater). The breakfast was every morning from 6 to 9 a.m. so plenty of time to get in some yummy food before you hit the town. The location was also just perfect, 5 minute walk to the night market and pub street, even at night I felt very safe walking to and from the hotel (being a single female traveler) and a 10 minute walk to the old market and the National Museum. The Siem Reap river is right across the street and a great place to take a stroll and people watch. It is also about as close to Angkor Wat as you can get, I started with the furthest temple and worked my way back to the main Angkor Wat. With the driver and me talking my sweet time looking at the beautiful Wats it took about 1/2 a day (only did 6 temples in total). And there is nothing better than jumping into the cool pool after a day of temple walking and the Cambodia heat.
I could not have asked for a better place to stay both in convince and hospitality, I will for sure come back to this hotel and for sure Siem Reap again, people, food, culture, and history everything in Siem Reap is worth the trip you will not be disappointed.
Also if you want a great driver E-mail Mr. Roath for a private car to tour the temples, it is totally worth it and he is amazing, nice, helpful, knowledgeable about the temples,Cambodia and so much more. yamadaphal@hotmail.com he will make you feel like you are just hanging out looking at some amazing sights!!!!!
Great stay in a wonderful hotel in an even better city

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank selenasto
Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you're looking for a hotel with big, beautiful rooms with king-size bed, desk, sofa, coffee table etc., then go for this hotel. It's good value for money. Great, central location in the middle of Siem Reap. The room rate ($40) included a decent breakfast. There is a swimming pool, but it's a bit small. The gym is not in good condition and the machines are old and broken.
Although the hotel has no charm or ambience, it's worth staying here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew H
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My cousin and I chose to stay in this hotel for a total of 3 nights. Like previous travelers to this hotel, we were a bit off put by the air ventilation as the corridors and the lobby did not have air-conditioning. However, we were pleasantly surprised by our rooms. They were chic and had a good view of the pool.

General plus points: On the first day, I got my luggage locked and was unable to open it. The receptionist, within calling, sent someone to open it for me within 2 minutes. For breakfast, there was a good buffet spread and the waiters and waitresses were so kind and friendly. The receptionist was also very friendly and was constantly offering to make our trips better. We made friends with the hotel tuk-tuk driver who waited for us at Pub Street, so that we wont be ripped of by the other more expensive tuk-tuk drivers.

This is one of the best hotels to stay in, it is just the right distance away from Pub Street to be away from all the noise but just near enough to walk to Pub Street. Will definitely visit again!! :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank shaminiras
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The hotel was pretty decent and what I liked about it was the fact that even though our room was just beside the main road, we barely heard a thing all night.

Location is fantastic and it's only a stone's throw from Pub Street. You can get a tuk tuk for USD1 or walk there if you want. The restaurant at the hotel is a little expensive so it's best to head out somewhere else if you want to eat. Breakfast is pretty good though and do try the noodle soup!

Service was decent and the waiters / bellboys were especially friendly and helpful. The beds were nice though the pillows were a little too soft for my liking.

Overall, it's a pretty good place and I'd definitely stay here again if I'm back in Cambodia.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and even though it was beside the main road, we barely heard anything all day.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business