Tripadvisor
Siem Reap

“So many vegetarian/vegan options, delicious”

ARTillery Siem Reap
Ranked #57 of 1,285 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Description: ARTillery is a creative cafe focused on healthy living in Cambodia. Our menu brings together vegetarian, vegan, and raw food with some quirky and satisfying dishes that stay true to our focus on organic, local and nutritious food. Our plant-based, healthy, lifestyle-focused dishes are (delicious! and) customizable to fit your needs and cravings. Let us know if you have any special dietary needs - we'll do our best to create something special for you. We believe in supporting local growers & makers, creating community, & protecting the environment. We work directly with farms partners to source chemical-free organic ingredients in Cambodia, and we constantly aspire to reduce our impact on the environment by composting, recycling, and reducing the use of plastic.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Really great food in a cool, fanned setting - we ended up coming for lunch twice as it was some of the best lunch food we've had in Siem Reap. Food is around the $5 mark but well deserving of the price - the BBQ jackfruit tacos in particular were delicious, and filling. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (586)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Food is simply delicious. Excellent variety of choices. We've been here twice in 2 days and will likely be back again before we leave!

Reviewed January 19, 2020

In a 3 days trip to Siem Reap I’ve been to this place 3 times! Quiet, clean and good options. Worth checking for a balanced and conscious meal.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Very tasty vegan and vegetarian meals, my non-veg partner enjoyed a chicken burger. Very nice space and dessert options

Reviewed January 12, 2020

This place is expensive, but you really do get what you pay for here. After eating a fresh, hand-made salad bowl thing, I can honestly say I had not felt that good in months. I ate here twice. All of their food is filled with life, simplicity, and healthy, nurturing ingredients. I 100% believe that if I ate here for all of my meals, I would probably never have health problems. It's not just delicious, but completely satisfying, and nurturing. I got a build-your-own salad bowl with fresh made garlic tahini, avocado, lettuce, seeds, etc. I just felt wonderful afterwards, and completely satisfied, which is rare for me. It tasted great. This place is one of the best restaurants in Siem Reap for what it is, which is fresh/health conscious food. They have lots of vegan and vegetarian options, keto options, organic coconut ice cream, etc., as well as some meat. Lots of sustainable stuff too, like biodegradable plastics, etc.

Date of visit: October 2019