Tripadvisor
Siem Reap
Review Highlights
Fashion advice and great selection!

Great selection of clothing and accessories in a neighborhood full of cafes and art vibes. Best of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
StephanieM5132
via mobile
Don’t Miss this Shop!

So happy to have stumbled upon 676! Not only was the selection of clothing and accessories... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $59.00
from $29.00
from $26.00
More Info
All reviews kandal village men and women quality clothing beautiful clothes lovely boutique linen pants nice fabrics body type fashion industry cute things purchased several buying something beautiful things visit siem reap night market jewelry scarf
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This shop is amazing and a must if your looking for comfortable, quality, great fitting clothes. I walked in and said what I was looking for and although not on display they instantly understood and brought it out from back. Amazing! If they don’t have exactly what you want Jodi can very likely design it for you. I absolutely abhor shopping for clothes these days as nothing seems to fit well with the latest fashions but from the first item I tried on it fit great and it was perfect. I loved the fact that Jodi is honest and open of how it looks, quality, and can help pick out items that fit you. Also it’s well made and locally made. She even offered to pre-wash and dry an item for me that day so it was ready for wear. My boyfriend also found an amazing linen shirt. My only regret is that I didn’t find this store the first day and that I didn’t buy more while I was there. My wish is that she would open a shop closer to where I live. This is absolutely a must see shop if your in Siem Reap. Thank you to both Jodi and Jasmine for an amazing experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
Jodi A, Public Relations Manager at Shop676, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you and your boyfriend for coming in and both finding a few treasures! We were glad to be able to find the exact style you had in your imagination and that it fit like a dream too, as well as few other items. It is a pleasure to work with people who normally do not enjoy shopping and are open to some help and positive experience. Thank you so much for the fun meeting and your support of what we do!

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

First off all my Mum saw a nice dress she asked where it was from and checked the place out. It was a small but cute place. She found a couple of things she like and tried them on. Then she asked me if I liked it I said it look really nice a couple of minutes later some other people came into the shop the lady who owned the shop said to them

“I don’t no why people ask their children for their opinion l suppose if they didn’t their children would bug them”

Then she came up to me and said
“Do you bug your mum if you don’t like what she is where’n”. After that the person found some pants that they liked but they were not the right size so she said “once this women get out of the way I can get them in the right size from the store room” my mum felt so offended that we left. I just hope other people have a better visit.

Date of experience: January 2020

I know you are just a little girl, but please tell your mother I am sorry she felt offended. It is never my intention to have anyone who comes in have anything but a positive experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I stumbled upon Shop676 whilst wandering around Kandal Village and am so glad I did! It is THE place to buy clothes in Siem Reap.

The clothes fit Western sizing, a joy to buy a medium instead of an XL, and they fit perfectly.

There is a changing room to try stuff on too and the staff will offer different colourways.

I challenge you to leave without buying something (you won't!)

Thanks Shop676 for making clothes that make me feel beautiful <3

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much for your review and for such a positive point of view about our collection. We are so pleased and proud to make people feel comfortable and beautiful. Thank you once again for coming in and liking what we do!

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Again another shop that we visited due to reviews I saw on TripAdvisor. I’m a big guy 6 foot two, 250 pounds and had no problems getting a nice linen shirt and pair of linen shorts designed by I’m told an American woman who lives in Siem Reap and handcrafted by the local people. Wonderful quality so glad I stopped by!

Date of experience: January 2020
Jodi A, Public Relations Manager at Shop676, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Thank you so much for choosing to believe the reviews and being right!!! We are so pleased you were able to find things that you liked that fit and were good quality and useful for you. Thank you so much for the support. We are loving what we do!

Reviewed January 5, 2020

Just bought some linen pants and some shorts. The girls were wonderful and helpful. They also had shorts altered and even sent to hotel after free of charge. Could not recommend a visit more strongly!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Jodi A, Public Relations Manager at Shop676, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for letting others know how hard we try to make our customers happy. When we hear that it really does have a positive impact...it makes all of our efforts and hard work worth it! Thank you so much for supporting what we do.