“Mr Pheng Kunthea”

Angkor TukTuk Driver
Ranked #162 of 318 Transportation in Siem Reap
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Mr Pheng Kunthea is very helpful and friendly. Always looking forward to the icy cold mineral water bottle and hand towel after a hot long walk around town and historical places/ site. Ability to converse in English.

Pheng K, Owner at Angkor TukTuk Driver, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2018

Thank so much Madam which your giving very best review to me and I wish you very well for you and also family.
I hope that we see your nest trip.
Best wish and best regards Pheng

in 20 reviews
"legend"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 13, 2017

I used Pheng multiple times during a lengthy visit to Siem Reap. He was always prompt, courteous and flexible. He had great recommendations for places to visit and ways to avoid the crowds. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the temples and things in Siem Reap in general. His English is great and it is a pleasure to spend a morning, an afternoon or a day out with him!

Thank so much for your best review and best helping to me.
I hope that we will see yournext trip.
Best wish and best regards Pheng

Reviewed April 2, 2017

We were cycling around Angkor Wat when the pedal fell off one of our bikes. He went to great lengths to help us and had a chat with us afterwards. He is a very kind person, and his English is very good. He helped us and expected nothing, explaining that other tuk tuk drivers had not helped us as they won't directly benefit. He helped us as even though we weren't using his tuk tuk, we had rented bikes from a local person and so we were doing a good thing by contributing to the local economy. I wholeheartedly recommend using him!!

1  Thank JuliaL4645

Thank you so much for giving very best review and giving your honest respect to me.
I hope that we see your nest trip.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Our Tuktuk driver named Chour Sin is a "Highly recommended Driver when you visit Siem Reap" .He was prepared and knowledgeable about the Temple that we visited and even some hostorical place of Angkor Wat.I was impressed by his knowledge about the temple He was also extremely helpful in everyway, he even prepared us cold water and a cold wipes.It was wonderful not having to think about anything and just being able to sit back and enjoy riding in his Tuktuk.He even pick up us at the hotel and drops us at the Airport.