1,273 results
All reviews angkor wat tuk tuk pub street d' angkor national museum friendly hotel stayed here for nights egg station nice pool cooking class air con would highly recommend this hotel after a long day enjoyable stay special thanks amazing staff siam reap
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Hotel is in a fantastic position.
The friendly staff can't do enough for you.
Jack helped us out every day.
We did a tour with Jack to Tonle Sap Lake.
It was Dynamic.
He has great general knowledge.
5 stars to Jack.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mobile598665
Py P, Manager at Silk D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Denise and Danny Mitchell,

We’re appreciated for selecting Silk D’ Angkor as your preferred accommodation while you’re visiting Siem Reap and for spending the time writing about your delightful experiences.

We're cheerful that you enjoyed with our services and hospitality provided by our team here.We have shared this review with our entire team and they are all excited after reading this review. We really appreciate for your compliments.

We hope that we will have a pleasure opportunity to welcoming you back to Silk D’ Angkor in near future.

Best Regards,

Pounleu Ley ( Py) I Operation Manager
Email: asst.fom@silkdangkor.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best hotels we have ever stayed at,,Big thankyou to Souphini and Nick for making our stay so very special....would highly recommend this hotel... breakfast was great and the service all around was excellent,,, thankyou to all

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank Vulcan90049
Py P, Manager at Silk D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vulcan90049,

We really appreciate and sincere thank you for your recent stay and share a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We're all glad to receive your positive feedback that you had a fabulous experience with us and enjoyed your holidays in Siem Reap. We have shared this review with our entire team and they are all excited after reading this review. We really appreciate for your compliments.

Thank you for choosing Silk D’ Angkor and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in a short distant future.

Best Regards,

Pounleu LEY (Py) I Operation Manager

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I recently stayed at this property on our trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia! We were welcomed by a young man named Phak who delivered the most exceptional customer service, and welcome to Cambodia! I currently work as a Hotel General Manager in Darling Harbour, Sydney, Australia, and I would happily take Phak on board if he was in Sydney! I will be passing his superb customer service skills across to my team to follow! I would also like to extend a massive thank you to all other staff across the hotel (Front Desk, Housekeeping and F&B) ... they were all super friendly, professional and couldn’t be more helpful. The room, breakfast and all was fantastic value for money. I will definitely be back!
Kind Regards, Yannick Dardenne. (Room 325)

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank ythierryd
Py P, Manager at Silk D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear ythierryd,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Silk D’ Angkor recently and for spending the time writing about your comfortable stay. We’re thrilled to read of what an enjoyable holiday you had and shared your great comments with our team here.

We’re all happy to see your review that you had a wonderful moment at our property and we’re fortunate to have an amazing team who takes a good care of guest’s experience to ensure they have a lovely stay.We have shared this review with our entire team and they are all excited after reading this review. We really appreciate for your compliments.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Silk D’ Angkor Boutique Hotel soon.

Pounleu LEY (Py) I operation Manager

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Extremely friendly small hotel well located in Siem Reep. Unfortunately we only spent one night here and I wish it had been longer. I do hope to return one day however. I was a little dissapointed by my room but I did go for the least expensive option. Superb view over the swimming pool nonetheless. We ate in the restarrant out front and had an excellent meal and a few beers. Myself going for the more European eating option and my travelling companion for the more local. Both of us were very satisifed.

I would not hesitate to make a recommendation

Room Tip: I liked the Pool view from my room. Can't comment on the rest
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank LiamKennedy
Py P, Manager at Silk D'Angkor Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear LiamKennedy,

Thank you for leaving a positive review of your recent stay at Silk D’ Angkor on TripAdvisor.

We’re so delighted that you had a pleasant stay and felt your experience was worth writing about. We’re really appreciated for rating us very good score on services and staff here.

Ones again, thank you for your recommendation Silk D’ Angkor to other travelers, and we hope to have you back to stay at Silk D’Angkor again very soon!

Warmest regards,

Pounleu Ley(Py) l Operation Manger
Email: asst.fom@silkdangkor.com

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights in the hotel to visit the angkor wat complex, Kulen mountain and Tonle Sap. The hotel is excellent, very friendly and helpful service! Breakfast is very good and rooms are spacious and clean. The pool is definitely a good place to relax after an active day.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jenny M

Dear Jenny M,

Thank you for your support and for taking the time to leave your excellent comments on TripAdvisor.

We’re excited that you satisfied with our services, facilities and had a good rest here.

Pounleu LEY (Py) I Operation Manager