Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner have just checked out of this hotel, we have been travelling around Asia for the past 6 weeks and have to say this hotel has the worst organisation / service we have come across yet. Don’t get me wrong, the room is probably one of the most impressive we have stayed in, it’s also lovely and clean, but I would rather have stayed in a very standard room and had better hotel service / organisation!! However on this point the water in the bathtub is yellow and the shower water smells of metal.

After an evening flight from Vietnam we checked in at 8pm. We were pretty hungry so looked at the room service menu and asked reception if we could order some food (as it was advertised as 24 hour service). However, we were told we couldn’t order anything because it shut at 8pm...why advertise it as 24 hour room service if it’s not?!

Putting last nights problem behind us, on our first morning we arrived at breakfast to be told there was no milk - so cereal and coffee etc was not on offer.

We then headed down to the pool, which from the pics looked amazing...however it was full of bugs, leaves, etc and clearly hadn’t been cleaned out in a while.

We then proceeded to order some lunch, to which we were told only meals with beef in were on offer. So about 20% of the menu.

The tuc tuc tour the next day to the Angkor Wat temples was good, the driver waited for us at each temple. We did the sunrise tour in the morning and came back to the hotel - eager for some lunch. I asked if any of the sandwiches or burgers were available to which I was told, “no, only this page” which was soup, salad, starters. Not enough AGAIN! Don’t understand how they advertise a full menu of food but only have produce in for one page?!

The reception staff were happy to answer our questions regarding our check out the next day, so we confirmed we needed the car to drop us off for 7am to get our bus to Bangkok. As we kind of knew by this point that the hotel was unorganised we made sure to clarify we definitely needed it for 7am. We arrived at reception in the morning after waiting 30 mins for some cereal upstairs to be told “You told me 10:45am” .... no we did not. So then we had to wait for the driver to get ready, whilst stressing that we were going to miss our bus because they clearly hadn’t woken him up yet.

The hotel has so much potential to be good and luxurious, but the staff need to pay more attention to guests, and also they need to order basic food in to meet the guests needs - or scrap the large menu of potential meals and just state what they have in!!

I would not stay here again unless improvements were made.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 55jennyk
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

The Best Resort/Hotel and Spa in Siem Reap hands down! Very friendly/helpful/courteous staff. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The lobby area was beautiful. The staff were very inviting. The grounds were immaculate! Wonderful restaurant on site with fresh delicious cuisine. Beautiful pool and top of the line spa! Also they have Tuk Tuk service available right at the resort. Exciting experience. Chronicle Residence and Spa is wonderful and I would highly recommend them. I will be going back!

So the “Going above and Beyond”.... they provide service to and from the airport. Leaving the hotel, I had a very comfortable ride to the airport. At the airport is were the mishap happened. I left my phone at the gate rushing!!! I didn’t realize I had left it until the plane took off. I was devastated! My life is on my phone. Long story short, I contacted the airport and luckily someone turned my phone in! Downside the lost and found said they could not ship it to me, they asked did I have any friends there in Siem Reap....Fortunately I did!!!! The staff at Chronicle Residence and Spa!!! I reached out to them and they responded right away. They went above and beyond to help me retrieve my phone. The staff contacted the hotel owner and he went out of his way...went to the airport...got my phone and mailed it to me! I received my phone yesterday!!!!! I’m am so lucky and very thankful!!! Thank you so much!!! I highly recommend staying at the Chronicle Residence and Spa in Siem Reap, Cambodia. They are the best!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 9, 2018

My recent stay at Chronicle Residence & Spa was superb. The room was really clean , nicely decorated and it was so comfortable. The greatest thing was the view it was really nice and you can see it from your windows to the swimming pool. At the front desk you can see the staff members they always greet you with nice and welcoming smile. Plus they are so friendly and they provide really good room services. And the foods are pretty good as well. I would highly recommend you to stay at this place. It was a pleasant stay. I can't wait for my next vocation in Siem Reap.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Room was clean, love the design. !
Spa : top notch quality !!
Pool : Very very clean !
Friendly staff, love their smiles !! :D:D:DD
But most of all, i love the design and how easy it is to access to siemrep city !!

Room tip: Book ahead of time !
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2018

I heard it used to run by Chinese people and that is why it has low level of professional and lack of good customer service, as a last min booking i got the best room and service during my stay in Siem Reap. The room was clean and has all the amenities that i need. I would love to recommend this place to my friends and family. Will be back during my winter vacation

Date of stay: March 2018