All reviews aerial yoga vegan food cleaned every day mosquito net per day mindfulness meditate teacher asana hammocks mosquitoes hosts cambodia oasis angkor
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We did an aerial yoga class here - 5pm-6pm each day (I think!).
SO MUCH FUN! For beginners this was an excellent class and we had so much fun. The instructor was wonderful!
Thank you, highly recommend. ($7 each).

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2018

This place is amazing! I was recommended by a friend of a friend and booked 3 days with only 24 hours notice. Nina was fantastic and communicated with me throughout the process. I attended as many sessions as I could, particularly enjoying the Arial and Acro yoga sessions.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Maddy B
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We were doing a short trip to Cambodia and we chanced upon this yoga place and walked in for the aerial yoga class. It was 8 USD per class. It was a great experience and everybody were very friendly. Would recommend it! :)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank ivoxra
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

I arrived in Cambodia and had been in contact with Bleu Indigo many times and they were okay with me arriving at around ten PM even though this was after the hours that the gate shut. My taxi driver drove me to the middle of Siem Reap and told me to get out because we had arrived, I continuously said that this was not true. Finally he called Jean and Jean spoke to him until we arrived at Bleu Indigo. I was so pleased to be greeted by a very friendly Jean. He was comforting and helpful. He showed me around briefly as it was nearly 11pm. Showed me where the water was then showed me to my room. He said we could talk about registration in the morning so I could get some sleep. The room was wonderful. Beds were comfortable plus we had two fans and our own bathroom. It was simple but had everything we needed including mosquito nets. The next morning I woke up and was greeted by the other people at the yoga retreat. I was incredibly lucky and had the most incredible group of people there with me. We all got along and went out for dinner every night. A lot like family even after such a short period. There are five yoga practices each day. All the instructors are wonderful, unfortunately the instructors were mostly leaving but I imagine all the people they employ are equally as wonderful. Nina (the ariel teacher) is fantastic. She's very well spoken, kind and knowledgable. Lunch consisted of salads, curry, fruit,tea. But changed everyday. I liked everything I ate and was never left feeling hungry. Dinner was our choice which I loved because we got to go out and experience some of the local restaurants. We all agreed vibe was worth going back to. There were hammocks all around and good internet in the main areas. The internet mostly reached to my room with random times of cutting out. There was lots of drawing supplies and many very friendly cats lounging everywhere which I loved! I would highly recommend! Like a little haven in the middle of Siem Reap.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank PCBH72
Reviewed March 6, 2018

There aren’t enough words to describe my experience at the Blue Indigo retreat but if I have to name three it would be Peace, Love and Awareness.
This place of Yoga and Meditation is an environment of arts with a unique charm that comes together with the beauty of Cambodia, and lots of caring kittens. I love the nature and the art of those smiling people who were always friendly and kind to me.
I enjoyed the delicious food as I also enjoyed the table conversations as well. It was a small moment of reflection that made great experences for me. I made a lot of friends from different cultures. Those beautiful people and experiences helped me in my process of evolution.
I had very good and dedicated teachers who know their Yoga with passion and know how to transmit it patiently to their pupils.
After one month of making friends, learning the Asanas, being in meditations, visiting important temples, having a good time,... it was hard to leave. I knew at the moment of saying goodbye that I was going to miss this place and energy.
Thank you all. One day I will go back!

Date of stay: February 2018