I will be coming back to this hostel soon. For what you are paying, your getting so much which is why i decided to stay longer and spend more there. The food is great for Cambodian standard and the staff are extremely helpful. The two Ozzies, Gus and Dreas, working there are great blokes to deal with or have a beer with. I had lost my wallet and they were very helpful to my situation.
Other things worth mentioning:
- clean and refreshing pool
- 5 buck yoga & pilates
- great facilities like toilet and use of phone
- free bike hire!
- 2 buck all you can eat breakfast.
The SRH is the best hostel I've been to yet! See you guys soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms include:- Free Wi-Fi - Hot Water- Air-Conditioning- Yoga- Cinema - Western style showers and toilets, Awesome undercover pool, bar and restaurant, chill out rooms, free computers, free bike usage, pool table, fusball table, close to Pub St & markets. Please be aware there are other near by hostels with names very similar to ours, they are hoping you end up there by mistake. There is only one hostel named 'The Siem Reap Hostel'. Accept no imitations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Siem Reap Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Siem Reap Hotel Siem Reap