Lowest prices for your stay
$81
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Hotels.com$75
Travelocity$75
Trip.com$78
All reviews pub street palm cafe angkor wat modern design tuk tuk swimming pool walking distance first floor wonderful stay cambodia tour driver kim usd
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Everything regarding my short stay at this property was exceptional, though the service from all staff in particular (front desk, managers, drivers, house-keeping) was faultless. Very good location too. Will not bother looking for any other property in Siem Reap - you cannot find a better hotel than this.

Date of stay: August 2019
SomadeviGM, General Manager at Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Dear Richard K,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us. Rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words and comments with the whole of the team and they will be just as thrilled to learn that you had such a great experience with us here at Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique& Resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique& Resort in the not too far distance.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Just stayed for 3 nights at this great hotel where nothing is to much. The location is fab just a short walk or tuk tuk to pub street and markets. My personal highlight was the pool area. The hotel organised tours amd airport transfers as well. Cant go wrong with the somadevi :)

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Bignick1990,

It gives me great pleasure to read your fantastic review of your recent stay with us at Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique& Resort and I am delighted that you enjoy all aspect of your stay.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

General manager

Reviewed August 17, 2019

As above, an excellent, clean, modern hotel with the most friendly staff who are more than happy to oblige with outstanding customer service and attention to detail, the best pool we have ever experienced, and the most delicious food from both their breakfast, and their dinner service. Mr Chuo Sophal understands customer service to the highest level and speaks excellent english and ensured our stay was sensational and memorable.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The check in process was very smooth and welcoming and the friendliness of all the staff carried over until after I checked out. They even looked after me while I waited for a car to the airport.

The hotel is modern with a great pool, 2 bars, coffee shop and restaurant. The pool was certainly refreshing after a long day sightseeing at the nearby Angkor Archeological Park. I had dinner one night at the Champagne Fine Dining Restaurant and the food and service were first class.

The second evening I took the short stroll to Pub Street where there are many good places to eat and drink. The hotel's location is in the centre of Siem Reap. Perhaps a little further to the sights then some other hotels but transport is very easy (and cheap).

My room was spacious and well appointed. Excellent wifi and English speaking channels on the TV. The bathroom had a huge tub and great shower. The location was quiet and I had 2 good nights sleep (even though I was up horribly early one morning to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat).

The breakfast is great. Plenty of selection, both Asian and western. they gave me a breakfast box the morning I had to be off early to the temples.

Highly recommended.

Room tip: I'd say all the rooms are good.
Date of stay: August 2019
SomadeviGM, General Manager at Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us and highly recommended Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique& Resort on TripAdvisor. It is fantastic to read that you felt so welcomed and cared for during your time at our hotel, I have shared your comments with each one of my team, who are equally as delighted. I am so pleased that we could provide such personal attention for you during your visit, and create a memorable stay for you.

Thank you once again for your feedback. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Somadevi Angkor Boutique& Resort in person in the not too distant future.

My best wishes,

Reviewed August 12, 2019

We found this to be great hotel. Clean, modern, well laid out with a classy feel. It was close to the centre of town near both western and Cambodian food. The standard rooms were of a decent size with large bathrooms. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly bending over backwards to assist in all our requests. The breakfast was of high quality with the usual mix of western and Oriental food which we enjoyed the 2 days we were there. The tour prices via the hotel were as cheap as you could get them and they made sure the driver some a reasonable amount of English. The pool is absolutely wonderful with nearly every room walking out to a view of it. My only real complaint is their gym was it seams to be set up just to tick the box. The area is a third the size of a standard room with 3 prices of equipment in it. All the other facilities were found as advertised. Definitely worth considering if you are having to Siem Reap.

2  Thank Evil-Santa7