Stayed here and were very happy our choice. It in now called the Golden Mango Inn or Guest House.
• Relatively new family run inn/guest house – run by Kim Soyar’s family and he would be happy to be your driver during your time in the Siem Rep. Check the Siem Rep forum for his great reviews – humble and genuinely a nice guy (a very rare find!!)
• Clean large rooms with all the amenities that you require – we were upgraded from a superior to a deluxe room due to the low season which was appreciated. Our room overlooked the crocodiles at the back of the hotel – don’t worry as there is no smell or risk.
• Excellent English skills
• Small breakfast, but enough given the heat of Siem Rep
• Slightly out of the main action of old town Siem Rep, but only a 2USD tuk tuk away.
• Use Kim Soyar as your driver
• Try a nice massage while you are in Siem Rep – very cheap and good quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Khmer family-run business that aims to provide our guests with a home away from home. Enjoy a friendly, relaxing and intimate stay with us in our 24 exclusive private rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Golden Mango Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Mango Hotel Siem Reap