“Lovely family restaurant, delicious home cooking!”
Review of Little Kroma

Little Kroma
Ranked #104 of 1,268 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

We had 2 nights in Siem Reap and managed to eat here 3 times. Very convenient for us from our hotel but also a fantastic place to eat. Lovely little restaurant with friendly waitresses who speak good English. The food was delicious and fresh. On the final day I had the pork and pineapple, I noticed them take the whole pineapple fresh from the fruit bowl for my dish.. perfect! We also tried the Amok, red and green curries, sweet and sour and spring rolls. All the food was delicious and large portions to fill us up. Good value meals at 3 /3.50 dollars. 2 dollars for spring rolls and 75 cent beer. You can even have the meals to takeaway. Highly recommend as a must go to!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (192)

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Although there are many reviews about this place we stumbled on it by good fortune. It is a family run place with amazing food and excellent service. We ended up eating here for our entire 8 day stay and were never disappointed - the chicken nuggets (not your MCDONALDS kind trust me!) are simply to die for!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019

This was our third visit to Siem Reap and, as usual, we looked for and especially found a "canteen" for our meals, and this address was perfect.
The smile of the people present, their kindness and the succulent and hearty dishes will leave us a very good memory of our stay.
Do not hesitate, because the food is perfect and the prices very reasonable, and especially quiet far from PUB STREET and its hell!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

This was nice but I didn't experience anything amazing- expected more after reading reviews. Food was reasonable. It was hard to get staff attention even though they weren't busy.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019

I'm hesitant to write a review as I don't want this place to get too busy! I went there last night and it was full. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. I hope it doesn't get overwhelmed by the tourist chaos of Siem Reap.

Date of visit: December 2018