“Delivery”

Swiss Food Asia
Ranked #77 of 1,265 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Swiss, International
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: We start our restaurant business 2005 in Asia.Placed Siem Reap Open 24/7 and delivery service 24 Hours. A big choice of international food and drinks with a focus for Swiss dishes. We import Appenzeller,Gruyere,Vacherin,Emmentaler cheese,Raclette, Fondue and much more swiss products every month. SwissFoodAsia have a Restaurant connected with a Hotel and provide a 24 hours delivery service.. with Pizza delivery
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

We also order delivery through Swiss Food Asia! They always give us excellent service with great tasting food. Definitely recommend!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (353)

Reviewed July 7, 2019

I always enjoy ordering sith swias food asia! The bread is awesome and the sandwiches are fresh and so delicious! Also the cheese fondue and there variety of good and rare cheese is awesome! Especially as a german i enjoy to get a "taste of home" in Siem Reap! Thank you

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

This place is awesome. The delivery is so damn quick that I've almost got no idea how they do it. The quality of the food is outstanding and you won't eat better at 2am in Siem Reap than you will from Swiss Food Asia. Their cordon bleu is super nice.

Thank you to the team at Swiss Food Asia for not letting me starve in the small hours of the morning. <3

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

Nothi8ng bad to tell. We are at this place 4 times Swimmi8ng eating and drinking all together was great. Friendly staff and nice location

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Seriously, WTF. The dirtiest place. Great if you're looking to get sick. I had ants and cat hair in my food.... NO JOKE! Table was dirty, food was dirty, whole place was filthy. Just, dont do it.

Date of visit: May 2019
swissfusion, Owner at Swiss Food Asia, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear GreenIvyLee
after a longer examination and clarification with my franchise partner, I will gladly take a stand on your bad rating.
You are at the SwissFoodAsia Restaurant at 6 AM in the morning and you can see on the CCTV that it was dirty in the restaurant.
It was a local holiday and all the staff celebrated with friends in "Khmer style* until the early morning.
That means beer cans are simply thrown under the table to show friends that you can drink a lot.
Also the Khmer food was not spared and there were some leftovers on the tables.
After consultation with our franchise partner it was clarified that we are a 24 hour Swiss restaurant and that he also looks during and especially after a party occasion on it that everything is immediately again lightning clean and perfectly prepared according to our guidelines.
In other words also the staff may once celebrate but at least 2 and above all the boss have to look that it has in the restaurant 24 hours Swiss standard.
So that also early guests like you can profit from our otherwise perfect 24 hour service.
If there were really cats on the table I couldn't find out anymore but this is also something we certainly won't accept and tolerate.
I would like to apologize for the bad service and thank you anyway for the information what happened at the SwissFoodAsia Siem Reap that day.
I hope that we will be able to see you again soon and spoil you with normal top standards.
Kind regards Dani Müller