3,241 results
All reviews damnak lounge personal concierge angkor wat a la carte breakfast special thanks mobile phone tuk tuk beautiful hotel amazing service trip to siem reap hotel staff highly recommend this hotel welcome drink rooms are spacious airport pick late check fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stay was very good and very pleasing and courteous staff with great hospitality especially Pharet with their colleagues room was very good in sleep,nice clean,breakfast was good have many selections, for the trip angkor wat was very good, weather was nice.we love to stay this hotel.would recommend this hotel and we will come back to stay here again next our journey.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Roberto R, Manager at The Privilege Floor by LOTUS BLANC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 403gururajr,

Thank you for taking the time to review us with your compliment here.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services provided by our staff during your stay.

We do hope there will be some time you would come back and give us the opportunity to serve you again upon your returning visit in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Where do I start? From the moment we arrived we were met instant service. Kanika our Host received us as if we were family visiting her home. We were oriented to the hotel, served a wonderful fresh juice at check in and oriented to our room. Everyone rembered our names every time we came back to the hotel. Seavly, Likchou and Sivlinh at the front desk were delightful at checkout. The food was excellent even from room service . Always beautifully displayed as well as delicious . Your ever need was anticipated before requested. I felt like a queen at Lotus Blanc Resort Privilege floor. And the gave us a phone to make sure we were always happy! Lotus Blanc is the place to stay.

Dear dechinadoll1914,

How gratifying it is to receive your review here!

We are more than happy that you’re willing to share us your endorsement of happiness to other travelers who wish to experience like what you did.

We really hope you will return someday and give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we arrived at the airport we were immediately greeted by the hotel driver. He was very pleasant and efficient. Upon are arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by Kanika and her coworkers. Everyone was very knowledgeable about the hotel and activities in the area. We were even welcomed with a speciality drink. Kanika especially went out of her way to make sure that my friends and I had an exceptional stay. I have travelled to many places, but the Lotus Blanc has best customer service that I have experienced. I would definitely recommend them.

Dear Traveler809516,

Thank you very much for all the positive notes given us here.

We can’t wait to serve you again in the future if you happen to come back and give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Much like the other reviews noted the rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast is substantial. The location is prime. But what makes this hotel special are the people. They have redefined customer service in my opinion. Kanika, Nak,Sokny and pretty much everyone else I have encountered at this hotel has gone above and beyond. They greet you by your name. They give you a personal cell phone to reach them 24 hours a day. I unknowingly called Kanika at a time that she was actually off of work and she did not even tell me, just helped me with my plans for the day. Really, I’m not making this up. It’s almost too good to be true. Thanks Kanika, Nak, and Sokny for a wonderful stay!

Dear glwrn99,

We do enjoy reading your review today and thank you for an excellent note.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying in the privileged floor for 3nights the room was very nice all staff are friendly included pharet breakfast was beautiful,the tour sightseeing was very good, lobby was very nice decoration

Dear 802ralphc,

We are fortunate to have your review sharing with us to other travelers here.

We are happy to read your kind words which are definitely making our day. Thank you for choosing us, trusting us, and giving us this opportunity to fulfill your happiness and satisfaction.