Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Siem Reap Shuttle Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Siem Reap Shuttle Tours
from $11.75
from $25.60
from $18.00
from $120.00
1,688 results
All reviews mr sopheap angkor wat tour small tour great tour day tour floating village grand circuit big circuit group tour small group sense of humour kulen mountain highly recommend this tour kampong phluk friendly guide his knowledge take photos
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Tour guide Mr Sothea Yon is very knowledgeable and helpful. It has been a very enjoyable trip for both my and family and I.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Thanks To Mr. Dara Try, we have a wondeful angkot Wat Sunrise trip. He did a wonderful job and go extra mile in serving everyone. He even provide surprise birthday celebration during Breakfast time. DARA You are our Super Hard Rock Star.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Mr. Sopheap was nice & smiling. If you’re looking for an interesting but not too intense tour, you knocked at the right door ;) Mr. Sopheap is full of fun fact & stories about him & Cambodia. The place he took us for lunch was also amazing.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Had a easy going tour and it was a good way to end my trip in Siem Reap by visiting the mountains. Our guide Mr Chenda was good and took plenty of photos for our tour group. Had a good and informative time

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Our Tour Guide Mr Dara Try has provided good services to the group, and it is impressive experience.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Me and my sister had a wonderful experience touring the angkor wat temples. Kim, our tour guide was very informative throughout the whole duration of the tour. He was very friendly and energetic as well. I would highly recommend him as a tour guide when you come and visit siem reap.

1  Thank Alyanna S
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I loved this tour! I suggest you bring notebooks and pencils for the children and this way you can bring more and give them to each one of them or you can buy there at the village to help the economy! I took a small tour in a boat with a village women for $10 for two people and loved the peace in there and also helped the women get their money! It is very inspiring to see how people evolve and mold themselves to the weather, how smart and flexible must they be! They must work in community to make it work... and they do! They are looking for English teacher volunteers, I add the picture here for more information! #planforamiracle and #lawofattravtionphotos look me up on Facebook for more information about Cambodia, Chiang Mai, Hong Kong and Bali about my travels this year 2018! More of my pictures in the pictures area!

Reviewed 3 days ago

I joined the Angkor Temples Sunrise Tour organized by Siem Reap Shuttle tour agency. The tour guide (Mr. Rath Sopheap) brought us to a restaurant called Sala Russey for breakfast. The menu is dubious. In the photo, it seems like "Continental", "American" and "Asian" contains all the sub items listed at the price stated. In fact, each item like "Coco Pop", "Mango Yogurt" etc costs USD 7. The staff did not explain that when I ordered the "Continental" meal. She told me that "Mango Yogurt" is not available and said I can change the item. So I changed the "Mango Yogurt" to Omlette. She did not tell me there is extra charges. In the end, the staff said I ordered 2 set meals when I only ordered 1 set meal. I was ok to pay for 1 set meal but did not want to pay for the 2 set meals. Then, the tour guide (Mr. Rath Sopheap from Siem Reap Shuttle tour agency) ganged up with the restaurant owner to call in a security guard whom they claimed was a policeman to forced me to pay for the 2 meals.

What a horrendous experience it was! How can 1 person finish 2 set meals? Who would knowingly order 2 set meals? The group of tourists who joined the Angkor Temples Sunrise Tour organized by Siem Reap Shuttle tour agency on 12 Nov 2018 (Monday) morning, sitting in my table, can be my witnesses.

Please see comments from the tourists on Klook, under "Angkor Temples Sunrise Tour". Mr. Rath Sopheap lied saying his company is called "EC Tour" instead of Siem Reap Shuttle Tours.

1  Thank WeeLi P
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Happy one day trip with our knowledgeable & excellency tourguide, Mr Sothea. Very well organised trip that saved us lots of time from long que. Not to mention the lovely photos he took too. Overall, this is definately an unforgettable experience in Angkor.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Our tour guide is Mr Sothea Yon. Thanks him for the one day Angkor Wat and city tour. He could speak fluent english, thai and etc. The schedule for temple visit was excellent where we are able to avoid from the crowd and saved the time from queueing. We got amazed from his photography skill, plenty of precious photo were taken by our tour guide. Thank you for giving us the unforgetable experience and precious momeries for Angkor WAT!