Review Highlights

via mobile
Amazing stay at Hak's House and memorable trip in Siem Reap

Reviewed August 28, 2018
JosieM958

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

We booked a taxi for our visit to Beng Mealea. Very punctual and reliable. The ride was smooth (I actually fell asleep) and ot only took about 1h. The price was more than fair as well so all and all, nothing to complain about!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

This is my 2nd visit to Siem Reap (the 1st one was 8 years ago) and SR has changed so much. I made it a mission that I must come to SR again to explore different part of this amazing place. 8 years ago, I was templed out (haha). The visit to the waterfall was fantastic, Bantey Srei is smaller than Angkor Wat but I still loved it, had street food (local yummy food, exotic delicacies,desserts and tons of hot coffee). Visited Ta Promh and some other temple too, the circus was great (a must), and BEST of all, my stay at Hak's House. I had the whole hotel to myself (it was during low season), I enjoyed my quiet birthday vacation. It is a small boutique hotel but everything is ready to perfection for you. From the meal, to the room, to the staffs who is always available to help. and Hak himself, what can I say more. He's a friend and a great host.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Hak was very welcoming friendly and honest. He provided us a perfect 2 days tours in Angkor temples and other places in siemreap. His rate is very reasonable and good. We would highly recommend Haks service tours to everyone

hak-manager_owner, Manager at Hak's Tours - Angkor Taxi Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Thank you very much Tom for your review!
we are very happy that you have enjoyed your tour with us.
we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I engaged Hak for taxi services during my 5 days trip in Siem Reap. I contacted him via WhatsApp and he is very responsive.
Due to some emergencies, he wasn't able to be our driver but he immediately arranged his brother to be our driver during the whole trip. They also provided advises/suggestions expertly for our temple visit schedule to make sure we spend sufficient time in each temple.
It was a good experience traveling in Siem Reap with Hak's service.

Thank you very much for your review!
we will continue to work hard to offer the best service.
I hope to serve you again.

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Dara took us at the airport and we will never let him! He was engaged by our hotel (Chheng Residence), but do the workj perfectly!

We’ve had the chance to met his friends, and all the three days, the tours were a bit different.

Go with Dara, also if you’re blind! He’s the best!

HRichardo_198, Public Relations Manager at Hak's Tours - Angkor Taxi Driver, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you very much for using my self!
we are very happy you have enjoyed your tour with our service.
We will continue to work hard to provide the best tour to our guests.
We hope to see you again soon.
Kind regards
Hak's Tours Team
Dara ( driver)

Reviewed June 23, 2017

We used Hak's private tours for a trip to Phnom Penh national park. The driver was prompt and negotiated the roads expertly which was no mean feat! He pointed us in the right direction to go when we reached the park also and even stopped off at the Butterfly centre for us on the way back as a kindness which was not part of the itinerary. The cold water which the drive brought alongin a cool box was very much appreciated too. Recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Elly H
Reviewed November 15, 2016

We booked 2 days tour with Hak and it was the best decision we could have made. Hak was always on time and make sure we see everything and he speaks fluent English that makes it so easy for us to communicate. We really his service, he provide cold water and cool wet tower every time we finish temples. Th car was clean, new and good strong aircon. He offered a free drop off at the airport on our departure day and that was great. We would recommend Hak service to any travelers who look for a good and honest driver in siem reap.

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Hak was super helpful during our 3 days tour with him. He spoke very fluent English and very knowledgable of the area and temples. He gave a very constructive suggestions on places to travel and always make sure we are comfortable with the car equipment and free bottled water. Highly recommened him to anyone who is visiting Siem Reap

1  Thank dolnadj1978 j
Reviewed August 31, 2016

I normally don't write review but I believe that Hak's Tours was the best so I need to share to other tourists,too. In July We hired Mr. Hak for our driver and guide for our 2 days visit in Angkor, SiemReap. We were so satisfy with his service and taxi. Hank was friendly and helpfu, he also speak very good English. He picked us up from the airport to our hotel for free of charge, and this was so welcomed. He explained and told us a lot Cambodian and temple history. We like really like his service and car. Hal even took us early morning to see the sunrise at Angkor war too, it was very kind of him. We will recommend Hak's Service to anyone who look for the best tour in SiemReap.

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We actually stayed at Haks House and we were amazed by Hak service and personality. Hak is a great and wonder guy. He love to show tourists his amazing country and people. Hak kindly took us on a country side tour so that he can show us the real life of Cambodian people and village. We had a really interesting experience, such as visiting local schools, monk monastery and farming. We had lunch at a local house. We even did some cooking lessons from the local too. We thought this kind of experience is so unique and special. We thank Hak very much for everything. And we would recommend his to all tout who are looking for a unique and interesting local tourism.