Mom Chamnarn Massage - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing facial massage

Yes, i could say it's my first time there for facial massage in siem reap. i feel like i got a new... read more

Reviewed December 22, 2014

Reviewed December 14, 2014
Measmony
Siem Reap, Takev, Cambodia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 22, 2014 via mobile

Yes, i could say it's my first time there for facial massage in siem reap.
i feel like i got a new face, brightening and smooth with the high quality of product.
And i wish to be there again try with other massage.
And i wish all of you will feel like me there...

4  Thank Mom S
Reviewed December 14, 2014 via mobile

I was impressed with smiling of staff. The atmosphere was very nice. I was treated with Khmer Herbal Salt Body Scrub just $15 per hour and it was a good time for me to relax with this treatment which I would recommend. Will be bank next time!

5  Thank Measmony
Reviewed December 10, 2014

Also pedicure and manicure are good. They're friendly and concentrate on their works.

Very easy to find it. The location just 10 mm walk from pub street and over the bridge.

4  Thank Step-oun
Reviewed December 9, 2014

It was my first time massage there, i feeling a very wonderful relaxed. staff are very knowledgeable, kind and personable! What an amazing therapist, highly recommend the services!

Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

I really love the pedicure, manicure, facial massage & hot compress with aroma massage.... They're antastic!

Reviewed November 20, 2014 via mobile

These Cambodian girls are the best! They spend so much time on your feet and hands to make it perfect! You will need at least one hour to get it done. They speak English and few words of French. Very reasonable prices. It is located on wat Bo street, next to the modern laundry and national 6. They also do massage and skin cares.

1  Thank vf_dumas