Review Highlights
Educational & Enlightening

Thanks Alex for giving us a detailed and understandable instructions on how to best utilize our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $14.00
from $29.00
from $53.00
More Info
All reviews photo tour these guys great shots photography skills camera settings experienced photographer manual mode local language amateur photographer technical aspects speak khmer lighting conditions beautiful moments an excellent teacher different perspective day tour stunning photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went on a 12 day custom photo tour with Regis Binard. We had an amazing time and learned a lot. Regis did an excellent job mixing it up with my love of temples, landscapes and my wife's love of people, animal photography. He recommended we come during the rainy season and I can see why. Cambodia is so beautiful in the rainy season. Everyday was just an incredible experience and he challenged us to improve our photography skills and learn about composition, lighting and background awareness in many varieties of places. I could not be more happier with our tour.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was looking for a photography workshop in Asia and came across Angkor Travel Photography. Traveling alone as a women, I carefully read through the reviews I found online and decided to book a tailor-made tour with them. I was assigned Alessandro who patiently answered all my questions in numerous emails and put together an interesting one-week itinerary.

From the moment I arrived in Siem Reap to the last day of the tour, everything was perfect. Alessandro was a very patient teacher and with his insider knowledge of the region we managed to avoid the crowds, be at the right places at the right time and were able to interact with the local people which led to great photo opportunities.

I learnt so much during this week and saw places in Cambodia I wouldn't have seen otherwise. I can highly recommend ATP and am looking forward to another workshop with them!

Reviewed September 5, 2019

In January 2019 my husband & I booked a one day tour with Angkor Travel Photography and we were assigned Regis Binard as our photography guide and we loved it so much we booked a 2 week private custom tour with Regis Binard in August 2019 during the rainy season.

My husband has a keen interest in photographing architectural sights and my forte is people & animals, and Regis did a phenomenal job of creating an itinerary that was tailored to both our likes and interests that also challenged us to move past our own individual comfort zones.

We had a beautifully unique cultural experience traveling with Regis around Cambodia to photograph the truly welcoming Khmer people and the ancient sites that make Cambodia a photographer’s dream world.

Another definite asset is Regis Binard’s fluency in languages, notably English, French & Khmer. This fluency allowed us the freedom to ask any and all questions in our own native tongue, English, while Regis would translate into the local Khmer language.

Additionally, Regis also took the time to teach us how to most effectively use our own camera equipment & he also explained and demonstrated proper composition of a photograph.

Regis is an artist willing to share his expertise in photography, but what makes him unique is his desire and ability to teach novice aspiring photographers his craft. He has a genuine love for teaching while at the same time fostering each individual student’s style & expression.

Best trip ever!!! Thank you Angkor Travel Photography

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed September 5, 2019

My first photography trip with Angkor Travel Photography was in 2017 in Siem Reap and I am really happy that this year we did another photography trip in Ladakh.

Alessandro is really a great travelling companion, a meticulous planner and an awesome photographer mentor to me.

I am very happy and satisfied that at the end of 14 days in Ladakh, I am able to capture some great shots and even learnt post production with Alessandro.

Overall, Angkor Travel Photography always gives me the best experience and memories of the place we have travelled to.

I look forward to the next photography trip with them! :)

Reviewed September 4, 2019

This is my second trip with Alex of Angkor Travels and it’s a 2 week photography journey to Ladakh in north India.

The place was heaven on earth in terms of beauty but if it’s just about the place you are not going to get much of an X Factor even with such beauty.

Alex was awesome both as a friend and a photography mentor. We laughed loads, we bought food from our home countries and shared many amazing meals, and of course we took fantastic images !!

As a result of the mentoring, my images will be selected for a photography exhibition and I am selecting 12-15 prints to be exhibited ! I am also touchingly lives through my images and brining the culture and beauty of Ladakh to the world which is really what photography to me is all about. Stories and impact through your images.

Awesome though the photography was, it’s really only half oh what I got. The experience and the planning of the 2 weeks was meticulous and flawless. My need for a break from work, mental peace and clarify was fulfilled. This trip has fulfilled both my artistic and spiritual hunger.

Alex what more can I say -)

If you are looking to take awesome images for memory or to make an impact look for Angkor Travels. If you want a max out your experiences in life that’s the organization for you,

Date of experience: September 2019