Review Highlights
Great tour with Angkor Travel

Alessio was very helpful and courteous at all times. We took some great photos and I enjoyed his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
E6022QProberts
Excellent and well worth the fee.

This was our first visit to Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples. As an amateur photographer I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
389leslies

Recommended experiences in and around Siem Reap
from $135.00
from $59.89
from $18.00
from $45.00
More Info
All reviews photo tour photography skills day tour water blessing sharing his knowledge local market tonle sap lake take photos knew how an excellent guide composition camera monasteries atp angkor village sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I am recently back from Siem Reap where I did the Full Angkor Experience. I was also incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to spend time with Regis, Alessandro & Chris! I say this because not only did I get to visit some incredible sights but I feel as though I made 3 new friends.
These guys have a remarkable way with people. It felt like I was visiting & exploring with friends. My 7 year old came along with me & he was included in everything we did. The guys even helped him better his iphoneography skills.
We had the opportunity to capture some unforgettable sights. Being able to visit less crowded temples at the best possible times to photograph them and visit villages & markets with people who are familiar to the locals is priceless.
I'm experienced with my camera, but these guys showed me things I had no idea it could do!
I can not put into words exactly how much I got out of the time spent with Angkor Travel Photography.
Don't just consider it.... Do yourself a favour & BOOK your tour NOW!!!!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Pa50ns
Reviewed March 15, 2017

This is a must if you want to photograph and understand the temples of Angkor Wat. All day Ale showed us and gave us a unique insight into the area. Not only helping on photography technique throughout the day but taking you to the areas in the complex where the light is best at certain times of day and are much quieter and away from the crowds (trust me this in invaluable if you have no idea of the area of Angkor).
We even got unique access to some of the Pagodas and local monks Ale knew. You will not get this going alone and wondering around yourself.
We came away from the day feeling humbled as we had seen areas that your average tourist would just walk by and miss. A must do for any photographer of any level.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed March 7, 2017

We had 3 wonderful days with Regis and Chris. It was the second times in Siem reap and we discovered new places and met amazing people. Regis knows perfectly the country and as he speaks Cambodian, which it makes easier the communication with local people.
He is teaching very well , simply and efficiently. He is sharing his experience with humility... he is pro BUT a great photopgraph ! :)

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

We were two persons and booked a private day Tour with the guide Regis Binard. The tous was definitely worth the money!

I just bought a new camera a few months ago and couldn't use it that good, but that was absolutely no problem because Regis can explain you everything in good English. My boyfriend rented a camera and Regis brought it for him which was good, so we didn't have to carry two cameras in our luggage but could both take photos the whole day.

Regis knows exactly which places and spots you should visit at which time and so we could take lots of beautiful fotos without any tourist on it!

We highly recommend this tour to photography beginner who want to learn a lot about photography in general and also professionals who are looking for hidden spots they won't find by theirselves.

Thank you Regis!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2017

At first I was worried I wasn't going to be advanced enough or know enough about my camera (or photography in general) to really enjoy this tour, however in no time I felt I was in good hands.

From chilling on the banks of the lake during sunrise at Angkor, to the local market where combined hair salon/butcher shops and mini channels of blood exist - ending in running through a field at sunset chasing down farmers with their herds. Ha! Crazy gringos. Had the best day ever.

The highlight was definitely the village by Tonle Sap...so many fun and happy locals who were very receptive to having their picture taken.
Highly recommend this tour!
Chris is super knowledgable and has a great philosophy surrounding photography. I felt I got my money worth in the first couple hours...and you will see he has really done the work to get this business up and running. This guy is LEGIT!
Good luck to you, Chris!
P.S SO happy to have the break! We really needed it by this stage. Had a swim, lunch and felt recharged.

Date of experience: February 2017