Review Highlights
Adventurous family photoshooting in Angkor Wat

This was a fantastic experience for our family of 5. And the pictures are amazing! If you don't... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
FMMOP2020
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
via mobile
Excellent and enjoyable morning of photography in the temples

We had a great 3 hour photography experience with Regis among stunning temples. The style of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $59.00
from $46.16
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews photo tour these guys great shots street photography photography skills camera settings local language experienced photographer manual mode technical aspects amateur photographer light conditions beautiful moments an excellent teacher great images different perspective day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I couldn't have asked for a better day exploring Siem Reap. My guide picked me up promptly at 4:30 and we were first in line to gain entry into the complex to photograph Angkor at sunrise. The tour is tailored to what you want to see, and in addition to photographing the most popular temples, I was taken to awesome temples entirely off the beaten path that were completely deserted and for me alone to explore (can almost guarantee no other tour will take you this far off from the most touristy temples). My guide did a great job of taking me to the temples at their most "off peak" times, so even the most crowded of temples felt mostly empty. Additionally, I happened to visit on a Buddhist holiday and was able to see and photograph monks as they participated in a religious ceremony.

I purchased a DSLR specifically for my trip to SE Asia and new very little about how to work it. While exploring the temples, my guide did a fantastic job of showing me the basics of how to work my camera, how to adjust for lighting, how to change the mood, etc., all of which vastly improved my photography during the rest of my trip. Although still very much an amateur, I feel much more confident to go out and photograph on my own now.

It was a full day (4:30-18:30 with a break for lunch), and I left not only having really seen a good number of the temples, but also with a much better understanding of the types of photos I want to take, technically how to take them, and things I should look for when composing my shots. The tour was undoubtedly a highlight of my trip not only to Siem Reap, but to all of SE Asia.

As a brief side note: I noticed that a lot of tour companies often poorly compensate their tuk tuk and car drivers, but these guys make it a point to make sure the drivers are paid comfortable wages.

I can't recommend these guys enough!

Reviewed September 6, 2016

My girlfriend and I decided to visit Angkor Wat at the end of October last year. We had only 5 days in Siem Reap so we decided to do the 3 day Angkor Wat tour. My girlfriend was looking for a good photographer to take some pics at the temples and after much research, we decided to go with Angkor Travel Photography day tour.

"It was the best decision we ever made"

Our photographer Regis Binard was very professional and punctual. We were picked up by the photographer at our hotel and taken to the Angkor Wat. There, the photographer stopped at a lake to train us with the multiple features of our camera (Canon EOS 100D) and we trained for a bit... After that, he took us into multiple sites that were off the tourist path and with his assistance, we were able to take some magnificent photos!!! I could not thank Regis enough for his dedication, professionalism and great charisma during our trip. I HIGLY recommend this company/photographer to anyone looking to create some life-lasting memories. We were not professional photographers but the pics we took with Regis assistance were OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I’ve been travelling around SE Asia for a good few months now and this was my second time in Siem Reap. Having already visited the temples, I thought I’d try something a little different and booked a day with Angkor Travel Photography. I’ve had a DSLR for a while but didn’t really know how to get the best out of it.

As well as seeing a huge amount of things I missed/didn’t go anywhere near the first time, I also feel like I know my camera a lot better now (I learned so much in one day!) and am looking forward to being able to take better pictures for the rest of my travels. These guys really know when to be at each place, too - the park felt much quieter this time round (we always seemed to be leaving a temple just as a big tour group was coming in).

I would heartily recommend if you have an interest in photography, at a beginners level like myself or if you're more advanced that you take this tour.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

As I live in Siem Reap for one year, I already visited the temples several times but I decided to experience Angkor Travel Photography with Regis Binard in order to learn how to use my new camera while having a new look on the Temples.
I took advantage of my father visit in order to introduce him to these wonders!
It was a really great and highly instructive experience, I was a real beginner and it was my first lesson. After only half day with Regis, I had the feeling to know the basis of photograpy and thanks to him, now, I do instinctively the control of my camera before taking a picture and I never user again the "automatic button".

In addition it was the occasion to discover or rediscover the temples with a new look as we went to some places, far from beaten paths, which are interesting from a photographer perpective. Another way to see Angkor wonders!

I highly recomment this tour even if you are completely inexperienced, on the contrary, you will learn a lot, see and discover beautiful landscapes and have great memories of this experience thanks to your own materpieces :-)

Do not hesitate to wake up early to have the sunrise on Angkor Wat temple, as we informally said " it worth the effort!"

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

To say it exceeded my expectations is putting it lightly!
The sights and locations fantastic and the perfect pace.
Regis was a fantastic guide and advisor, I have learn so much from him and I can't wait for my next tour. A great great trip, if you love travel photography this is the perfect tour for you.