Review Highlights
Adventurous family photoshooting in Angkor Wat

This was a fantastic experience for our family of 5. And the pictures are amazing! If you don't... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
FMMOP2020
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
via mobile
Excellent and enjoyable morning of photography in the temples

We had a great 3 hour photography experience with Regis among stunning temples. The style of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $59.00
from $46.16
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews photo tour these guys great shots street photography photography skills camera settings local language experienced photographer manual mode technical aspects amateur photographer light conditions beautiful moments an excellent teacher great images different perspective day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Travel with Angkor Travel is not the usual photographic journey organized but an experience that leaves you thinking and a lot of emotions, a trip that in addition to the usual tourist destinations also arrives in the reality of the country which includes villages on stilts, local markets, tastes and smells and allows you to discover the magnificent Cambodian people.
The Organization has proven to be perfect and Alessandro, in addition to being a great photographer, handled flawlessly all our needs.
Also dealing with neighbouring States travel definitely going to use it for my future trips.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed July 14, 2016

I travel to Siem Reap several times a year and wherever possible make sure I get to have time with Alessandro Vannucci whom I consider a remarkable and gifted photographer and teacher. Of special interest and help to me is his amazing understanding of the light and how to appreciate and use it to best effect. I recommend him very highly.
Victoria

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

Right from the first contact with Regis I had a good feeling about my trip to the Temples of Angkor with this travel photography tour. It totally blowed my expectations! So profesional, flexible, alert to all details, experienced in photography, there are so many reasons why you should consider these guys as your photography tour if you ever go to Angkor. I had the privilege to have Regis as my photography tour guy for that day and I had an unforgivable experience. I asked him to prepare temples, monks, ceremonies, people, and he was right on top of all with a great actitud. His understanding of photography has change the way a look things now when I want to take a shot. Thank you Regis, hope you guys the best!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

I used to live in Cambodia and so had the opportunity to visit the temples a few times in the past, but this time was definitely my BEST experience yet in Angkor.

This year, in February, my husband and I decided we’d visit some good friends and family in Cambodia, and of course we decided to go to the temples again. But this time we wanted to bring back some nice pictures with us. We definitely did!

I love that the company put us in touch directly with our photographer for the day, Alessandro (Ale for short), and he organised and tailored everything for us, including fitting in a few requests that aren’t part of the regular tour route. Ale is friendly and very knowledgeable about photography - I learned that a lot more was possible with my little camera than I’d previously thought, and we were amazed by the places he showed us. Even though we lived in Cambodia for a while, and we know that February is a busy month for tourism there, Ale not only showed us a few places we had never seen before, but also helped us to revisit the main temples when there were far fewer tourists than we had experienced in our previous trips to the temples. It was such a perfect day!

I would highly recommend Angkor Travel Photograpy. Go with them, have fun, and see lots of hidden places!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed June 10, 2016

I would highly recommend tours provided by Angor Travel Photography. From the first moment we contacted Chris about tours detailes he treated us like we were his special clients. We spent with Chris almost two days having two half day tours and it was extraordinary experience. Chris took us to quiet, carefuly selected and not crowded places and temples that we would have never visited by ourselfs. Chris is a very friendly person and extremly knowledeable about photography. His tips and tutoring took my husband' s photography to a new level. In addition Chris is a very well informed and well read about Asia, Cambodia and Siem Reap itself what makes our tours even more interesting and enjoyable. We had a fantastic time. It is worth to do it again at any other time while being in Siem Reap.
Angor Travel Photography tours should be on your bucket list while visiting Siem Reap!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: June 2016