1,087 results
All reviews rooftop bar deluxe bungalow pub street tuk tuk salmone angkor wat free foot massage great boutique old market beautiful resort restaurant staff stay in siem reap nice pool a lovely stay our honeymoon the location is perfect stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

The resort is located on a quiet street in a waking distance from the centre of Siem Reap. The rooms are spacious and have all you need for a comfortable stay. The beds are very comfortable and the bathroom has a perfect shower.
The resort has a very nice pool. In the bar you can safely order drinks with ice (the ice is made of purified water).
The most important asset of the resort is its staff. Everyone is very welcoming, polite, ready to help. They attend to all your needs and you feel really being taken care of from the very beginning till the very end. The best service I have ever experienced! Would love to come back!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank marinaz934
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Our family of 10 arrived around 8pm to a welcome drink & the loveliest staff who had us checked in & ready for a superb 5course meal at the rooftop bar by 9pm. This resort is so peaceful, rooms are spacious & immaculate, pool area stunning & happy hour makes you very happy indeed! We all enjoyed our complimentary massage in the beautiful spa & an amazing buffet breakfast each morning. But I must go back to the staff, esp Jack, who were quite simply superb in every way, what a lovely introduction to Cambodia !!

Room tip: Room 24 had more windows
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Staff are extremely service-oriented, falling over themselves to help. The environment is peaceful, beautiful gardens, water running. The pool is one of the best I have ever seen, clean, clear, nice setting. Buffet breakfast huge selection, try the Cambodian soup, but there is a large array of other choices.
Their restaurant is good, a nice happy hour offer, great food and once again, fantastic service.
Our room, called deluxe bungalow, was large and comfortable.
The location across the river is perfect; just outside the hustle and bustle, but a 5 minute walk, or easy and available tuk tuk ride. (Tuk tuk drivers are so nice and friendly in Siem Reap).

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2017

This property has been one of the best for me in recent years. It may not belong to some world-renowned 5-star chains but the services provided by Lynnaya are definitely beyond 5 stars! The tropical resort feel makes one feel relaxed and comfortable. The location is just a short walk away from the Night Market and Pub Street area, yet without all the noise from the bustling activities. The well-trained staff were the icing on the cake. Everyone of them displayed professionalism and friendliness. Special mention goes to Chiv Heang (Lily) as well as this other guy who's always on duty in the evening. I can't remember his name exactly by the time I write this review, three weeks after my stay there. My faint memory says it's Felix but I am not 100% sure. Anyway, these two front desk staff always greeted me by my name and were always ready to help whenever I have queries. I noticed that they never fail to smile and greet every guest who passed by the reception. Their sincerity and high standards of hospitality are hallmarks of this boutique resort.

Room tip: Request for a room on the ground floor for ease of access to the beautifully-landscaped pool and service-oriented spa!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sgkel81
Reviewed April 12, 2017

The room was great. Poured concrete floors and counters and clean white walls, the rooms were simple but beautiful. Loved the pool, the rooftop bar and the mango smoothie. Enthusiastic customer service was a nice bonus.

Date of stay: December 2016