Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best Angkor Wat / Siem Reap Tour Guode

If you’re looking for a personalized tour of Angkor Wat / Siem Reap, look no further. Sam was... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
photog86
Tampa, Florida
via mobile
Angkor education

A splendid two days with Sam being comprehensively educated, immersed in the Angkor wonders, and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $26.00
from $28.00
from $49.00
2,603 results
All reviews day tour private tour great tour two days cold water and towels avoid the crowds his knowledge lady temple great pictures hot weather koh ker ta prohm trip to siem reap english angkor culture sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

We took a two day tour to Angkor Wat and Preah Vihear with tour guide Nol and driver Pov. It was fantastic! Nol was very well informed, patient with our hundreds of questions, suggested good places to eat, and always knew the next angle or spot to get the best pictures. Pov was always waiting at just the right spot, and always had a cold towel and cold water waiting for us. Highly recommend taking a tour with Sam Sophea and his team!

Reviewed October 25, 2019

My family and I used Sam's service (driver / guide) for Angkor Wat and surrounding temples one day and the floating village the 2nd. The guide was very knowledgeable, the car was a wonderful getaway from the heat and the awaiting water bottles and cold towels after each temple hit the spot! I would definitely use this service again!

Reviewed October 23, 2019

My group of six had a fantastic one day tour with Angkor Guide Sam. We opted for the sun rise tour (4:40AM pickup from hotel), which was a great decision. Our guide Somondy and our driver Veasna were fantastic. Somondy was very knowledgable and personable and he knew where and when to go to avoid the crowds and to get great pictures. I would definitely book a tour again. The tour was a great value too ($95USD total).

1  Thank Augman678
Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

I was at Siem Reap with my 2 sons by end October 2019 for holiday. We had a full day guided tour at Angkor Wat temples with Sam. The service provided was timely and very professional. Our tour guide was polite and knowledgable. I highly recommend his services and tour programs to anyone who is looking for a piece of mind visit at Siem Reap!

Reviewed October 20, 2019

Sophal our guide was brilliant at planning the schedule to see the temples in the best light, avoiding the crowds and getting a great variety of temple experiences.

We only had 2 days in Angkor so being able to hand over all of the logistics to an expert and be guided around the area was well worth it.

This was my second timing using Sam's tour guide service and was not disappointed both occasions. Highly recommended!