All reviews tuk tuk pub street recommend this hotel angkor boutique national museum family room the ground floor lovely hotel the hotel staff packed breakfast rooftop pool the entire staff amazing staff special thanks welcome drink visiting siem reap buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2015

This has been my second time staying in Siem Reap. In 2014, I stayed in a hotel beside Pub Street and it was a great location for a group of friends who just wanted to party.

This time, I was travelling with my girlfriend and we decided to stay in Cyclo. It was the perfect choice. The location was 1km from Pub Street and only $2 by tuk tuk and also on the main road leading to Angkor Wat.

The room was spacious and very clean. The pool was great for a refreshing dip after heading to the temples.

The bar/bistro did great food and cocktails. The breakfast was exactly what we needed, toast, bacon, eggs, pastrys and juices.

What really made this hotel special though was the staff. Every member of staff went out of their way to make sure that we had everything that we needed. Right from when we landed, Mr.Power met us at the airport and gave us an introduction to Siem Reap and was also able to tell us about Cambodias history which he said he loves. His English is fantastic so he could answer any questions we had.

We were greeted at the hotel with a refreshing towel and welcome drink from the fantastic barman who was always willing to help.

The staff were even willing to go out of their way when we were checking out by packing us up some breakfast in containers for our 6 hour bus ride to Phnom Penh.

I hope that the manager/owner knows that his/her staff are so good and are the reason that I would recommend this hotel to any friends/family travelling to Siem Reap.

Room tip: Ground floor room was nice - Room 104
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JamesD779
Reviewed November 6, 2015

Stayed at the Cyclo for 4 nights. Had a blast.
The staff were so welcoming, I've never experienced such a welcoming environment. The rooms are great. Slept well every night... comfy bed and quite environment.

You can book your tours with them, get a massage, relax next to the pool with a drink from the pool bar. The food is amazing. Service is unbelievable.

I had a 5am sunrise tour, and the hotel packed breakfast for me!!!!

It's close to the temples. Pub street and main city is about a 5 to 10 min ride in the tuk tuk (which there are plenty parked outside the hotel).

Big shoutout to Theo, thanks for making me feel so welcome and taking care of my needs.

Highly recommend and will return.

Room tip: No elevators, so if you have problems going up stairs maybe request ground floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Navin333
Reviewed November 4, 2015

Everything was amazing!!! Staff was the kindiest people I've ever met. Really cozy hotel with an amazing pool and confy rooms. Totally worth it and if I ever go to Siem Reap I will definitelly stay in this hotel again. =)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joana T
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

This was defintely the nicest hotel we stayed in from our trip

It was great value for money and not that far from the centre

It was very clean n the pool was great too

Certainly book here if you dont mind getting a tuk tuk to the centre

The staff were very friendly as well

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is well located on the way to the wat. The hotel will book any tour for you and have helpful suggestions.

Staff are great. Rooms are basic but clean and the aircon works well. There is a small pool.
Breakfast is very basic.

Siem reap is a lovely town and it is just a short $1 to $2 tuc tuc ride away.